Would you rather...

Would you rather  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which scenario would you prefer?

• Bush at 11, a tackle in 2 or 3
    • One of the top tackles at 11, LB in 2 or (more likely IMO) 3 Which tackle?

It's a deep tackle class and a weak LB class after the top 2 guys. 

A draft of Devin Bush at 11 and Greg Little/Dalton Risner/Kaleb McGary in round 2 would be perfect.

Much better than say Andre Dillard at 11 and a Mack Wilson, Blake Cashman or Te'von Coney in round 2 or 3. 

39 minutes ago, akiliMVP said:

It's a deep tackle class and a weak LB class after the top 2 guys. 

A draft of Devin Bush at 11 and Greg Little/Dalton Risner/Kaleb McGary in round 2 would be perfect.

Much better than say Andre Dillard at 11 and a Mack Wilson, Blake Cashman or Te'von Coney in round 2 or 3. 

This.  And as marginal as our o-line is, our line backing unit is simply dreadful. 

3 minutes ago, spicoli said:

I just have a feeling Bush will be off the board...if that's the case I'd be perfectly happy with one of Taylor or Williams.

Yeah if the Devin's are gone I'd be happy with an OT at 11. I'd definitely start calling the jets about Lee at that point. Also take a couple linebackers in 2-7. Hope you find a steal. 

9 hours ago, akiliMVP said:

Yeah if the Devin's are gone I'd be happy with an OT at 11. I'd definitely start calling the jets about Lee at that point. Also take a couple linebackers in 2-7. Hope you find a steal. 

Yep, unless in the unlikely event Haskins is there, only posted for the no QB at any pick guys.

I went Bush at #11 for the reasons others have given, mainly associated with the depth available at LB compared to Offensive Line. My current ranking for ideal picks in the 1st are:

1. Devin White

2. Jawaan Taylor

3. Devin Bush

4. Andre Dillard

5. Jonah Williams

With White and Taylor likely gone by #11, I go Bush.

13 hours ago, BengalFanInTO said:

I went Bush at #11 for the reasons others have given, mainly associated with the depth available at LB compared to Offensive Line. My current ranking for ideal picks in the 1st are:

1. Devin White

2. Jawaan Taylor

3. Devin Bush

4. Andre Dillard

5. Jonah Williams

With White and Taylor likely gone by #11, I go Bush.

Pretty much the way I see it.  Only wrench would be Haskins, Murray or Lock making it to 11.  Not saying I would pick a QB just that our FO might purely for cap reasons. If they could get Andy type performance on a rookie contract it would allow the team to make two sizable investments elsewhere.

Archived