Draft Day Predictions

If one of the Devins is there at 11 they will take him.

If both Devins are gone they will trade back and take the best OT available.

Round 2 will be a BPA pick.  Likely a DL or WR.  Unless Dalton Risner is there and they took a Devin at 11.

Whichever position they did not take in 1 between OT and LB they will take in 3.

They will take QB, TE, and RB on Saturday.

Before the draft is over they will take 2 LBs and 2 OTs, at least one of which will be able to play G.

They will draft a WR in the first 4 rounds.

They will trade at least one of the 6th round picks.

I predict that whomever is chosen first, will be either the greatest pick in the history of the Draft, or the worst reach of all time-unless it is a QB-which will begin the torrent of "trade/cut Andy Dalton" posts. Of course, these may come after the QB is taken in any round thereafter. 

But, Jason's predictions are sound, so I concur. 

Agree with Jason on the first round (kinda hoping for a trade back as I'm a greedy bastard)

2nd round will be whatever they didn't get in the first (unless someone drops a long way)

DL in round 3 (if they trade down and get a 3rd they go TE)

LB in 4th

QB in five

BPA rest of way

I may have missed it here (although I've been on here everyday lately) - but - since Jason brought it up......

I saw a short piece on Dalton Risnor yesterday on NFL channel. He genuinely seems like one of the coolest, nicest guys on the planet. I couldn't have been more impressed.

What's his ranking among tackles? Is he a second round value?

Just based on character, he'd be a terrific addition. If he has the talent to go with it....sign me up.

21 minutes ago, HOF dan said:

I may have missed it here (although I've been on here everyday lately) - but - since Jason brought it up......

I saw a short piece on Dalton Risnor yesterday on NFL channel. He genuinely seems like one of the coolest, nicest guys on the planet. I couldn't have been more impressed.

What's his ranking among tackles? Is he a second round value?

Just based on character, he'd be a terrific addition. If he has the talent to go with it....sign me up.

I think he’s 5th or 6th. He’s been mocked as high as Chargers in 1 and as low as Bengals in 2. Frankly I don’t think he makes it past 35, and going in 1 wouldn’t surprise me at all. 

I predict I will waste waaayyyyyyy too much time watching, listening, and reading about the draft.

I predict I will over emphasize the pick if it is perceived to be good, and somehow rationalize the pick if it is perceived as bad.

Agree on the commercial thingy...guaranteed.

Oh the life of a Bengals fan.

12 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

There is chatter now that the Stealers are looking to move up to grab a LB

They're still made we drafted Jackson ahead of them a couple years ago.

"With the tenth pick in the draft, the Pittsburg Stealers select Devin Bush, linebacker, Michigan. F@ck the Bengals."

15 hours ago, Jason said:

If one of the Devins is there at 11 they will take him.

If both Devins are gone they will trade back and take the best OT available.

Round 2 will be a BPA pick.  Likely a DL or WR.  Unless Dalton Risner is there and they took a Devin at 11.

Whichever position they did not take in 1 between OT and LB they will take in 3.

They will take QB, TE, and RB on Saturday.

Before the draft is over they will take 2 LBs and 2 OTs, at least one of which will be able to play G.

They will draft a WR in the first 4 rounds.

They will trade at least one of the 6th round picks.

Well, they didn't trade back, but they did get the best OT available.

Archived