Baker Mayfield Contest

Alright, I will be watching the draft coverage with Herbstreit on it even though I hate the Centerville Elks. I am actually 200 yards from Centerville High School right now. 

Anyways, guess the number of times the name Baker Mayfield is said until our pick is announced.  I will begin the counting at 8pm sharp. 

My guess is 9. 

10 minutes ago, Griever said:

Lol, I'll say 15 times. Are you gonna actually be counting SF2??

I think so. Gonna be with a bunch of Browns fans so we will make it a drinking game. 

11 minutes ago, Hooky said:

Tiebreaker: How long will they go into the program before they mention the bengals? 2 hours is my guess. And of course, it will be negative.

Yeah I would tune in but they're just going to go to commercial during our pick & it will be posted here first

Also listening to Goodell speak makes me want to stab stuff, like my eardrums with a pencil for example

14 minutes ago, Hooky said:

Tiebreaker: How long will they go into the program before they mention the bengals? 2 hours is my guess. And of course, it will be negative.

Done.  39 minutes  

5 hours ago, SF2 said:

Alright, I will be watching the draft coverage with Herbstreit on it even though I hate the Centerville Elks. I am actually 200 yards from Centerville High School right now. 

Anyways, guess the number of times the name Baker Mayfield is said until our pick is announced.  I will begin the counting at 8pm sharp. 

My guess is 9. 

You really want to piss off Kirk Herbstreit? Say that he’s from Centerburg, OH.

Archived