!!! Bengals 2019 First Round pick Jonah Williams !!!

1 hour ago, Jason said:

On Friday mornings I take a slightly different route to work to get a bagel at Dunkin.  There is a bus that I sometimes get stuck behind that makes 5 stops in 1 mile.  3 of them in a quarter mile.

I assume if the kids are walking to the bus stop and get eaten by a wolf the school could be held responsible.  I can understand not making them wait outdoors in the dark in the middle of the winter but yeah I guess the neighborhood school bus stop is no longer a thing.

ANYWAY I'm thrilled they addressed the OL & didn't get another Ross or some OSU homer hype QB.

1 hour ago, Bunghole said:

OT is the 2nd largest position of need for my team. We whiffed HARD on the Ogbuehi and Fisher picks in Rounds 1-2 in the '16 draft. After letting their best OL Whitworth leave. That was a massive failure letting that guy go. Arguably the most unsung great LT of this generation. And yes, I am serious.

I don't disagree that we whiffed on the two tackles, but we drafted them in 15, not 16, and they had Whit for two years before he left for the Rams. You can be serious but be right as well.

Awesome pick, a marriage of BPA and need. Glad to see the Bengals finally address the oline early, they should have did it in 2017 but they were still holding out faith for Ced.

This makes our offense better and there is still plenty of talent left in the draft to improve the defense.  Getting the hands down best OT in the draft is something the Bengals haven't done since....Munoz..not saying he's going to be the next Munoz but he's got a chance. 

Nice pick.  Love the character and  work ethic.  Take home from his interviews is I want to get started now.  Take home from Haskins' interviews is I want a HOFer's retired number.  SMH. 

Interesting about the school bus thing.  In my neighborhood they definitely have designated bus stops.  The bus wont even go down certain streets. 

Archived