Official 2019 Draft 2nd and 3rd Rounds Thread

1 minute ago, dimster said:

I know nothing about college player as I dont watch them, but is this seriously good pick? I think a guy who call himself Greedy auto removed from my list no matter what.

Yes.  He's long and fast, and had a bunch of INTs.  He had a mid first round grade according to most.

4 minutes ago, dimster said:

I know nothing about college player as I dont watch them, but is this seriously good pick? I think a guy who call himself Greedy auto removed from my list no matter what.

Gee, and I was thinking Greedy is a great name for a DB. BTW, hubby is OK with this pick.

Bengalthink roars into high gear...

Looking for underachievers who did well in high school, guys recovering from amputations,

career criminals, guys who don't need to hear the snap count because they listen to the 

voices in their heads, baby sacrificing Satanists, Scientologists, and others with potetential

who are in need of Redeeming. 

1 minute ago, High School Harry said:

Bengalthink roars into high gear...

Looking for underachievers who did well in high school, guys recovering from amputations,

career criminals, guys who don't need to hear the snap count because they listen to the 

voices in their heads, baby sacrificing Satanists, Scientologists, and others with potetential

who are in need of Redeeming. 

haha - a little hard to argue with that about now

Archived