Darqueze Dennard underwent scope, possibly back for mandatory minicamp

Think we could stand to bring in a FA DB regardless, we're looking kind of thin there.  Was kinda hoping we'd pick up someone that would get us out of DreSwagYolo's 10 million a year for the next 3 years.  Obvious that stocking up on 6th rounders wasn't going to get it done, though.   Like I've been saying, too many holes to fill in one draft.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Think we could stand to bring in a FA DB regardless, we're looking kind of thin there.  Was kinda hoping we'd pick up someone that would get us out of DreSwagYolo's 10 million a year for the next 3 years.  Obvious that stocking up on 6th rounders wasn't going to get it done, though.   Like I've been saying, too many holes to fill in one draft.

They did sign BW Webb in addition to Dennard.  I don't see Dre K going anywhere with the current depth at CB.  It doesn't seem like Dennard is at risk of missing games or even training camp so my overall concern is very low. 

31 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

They did sign BW Webb in addition to Dennard.  I don't see Dre K going anywhere with the current depth at CB.  It doesn't seem like Dennard is at risk of missing games or even training camp so my overall concern is very low. 

Nah I'm not that worried about a knee scope, more that our secondary is kind of weak in general.  If I never saw DreK argue another call after giving up a big play though that would be great.

14 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Nah I'm not that worried about a knee scope, more that our secondary is kind of weak in general.  If I never saw DreK argue another call after giving up a big play though that would be great.

👍

Archived