I was at a sports card show today

My hubby was looking for cards at one dealer who had a John Ross rookie card in a display. I asked him the price and he kind of laughed and said, “50 cents. How many you want?” 😂 I then snorted and responded, “None.” 

17 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

My hubby was looking for cards at one dealer who had a John Ross rookie card in a display. I asked him the price and he kind of laughed and said, “50 cents. How many you want?” 😂 I then snorted and responded, “None.” 

At least he didnt offer you 50 cents to take the card......

21 hours ago, Shebengal said:

Should have bought 4 for a buck, you dont know how to gamble.

On 5/4/2019 at 10:39 PM, Shebengal said:

You should have bought a handful of them. They're going to be worth at least a dollar after this season.

You could have doubled your money.

2 hours ago, oldschooler said:

You should have bought a handful of them. They're going to be worth at least a dollar after this season.

You could have doubled your money.

After Capital Gains taxes she would only be up like 40 cents per card. 

On 5/4/2019 at 11:39 PM, Shebengal said:

Nothing personal, but in 10 years I hope you look back on this and think "Gee, I was such an idiot". :tease:

Stranger things have happened, right?  😁

Archived