John Thornton is the rare NFL player who becomes an agent.

Wow!  It has been that long since Ryan started this site.  Spawned off JT's message board that he shut down.... because.... well it's a message board.   Had to look up my join date.  15 years this October.   A lot of great Bengal fans have come through here.  Many are still here.    I've taken a time out but always have lurked in the background and resurface.     

I think one only has to look at the draft coverage each and every year to see there is only one site to go and get every angle and opinion.   No other place on the world wide web can compete.   Guys like Oldschooler, Jason, Jamie_B, Bunghole......

5 hours ago, Phatcat said:

Wow!  It has been that long since Ryan started this site.  Spawned off JT's message board that he shut down.... because.... well it's a message board.   Had to look up my join date.  15 years this October.   A lot of great Bengal fans have come through here.  Many are still here.    I've taken a time out but always have lurked in the background and resurface.     

I think one only has to look at the draft coverage each and every year to see there is only one site to go and get every angle and opinion.   No other place on the world wide web can compete.   Guys like Oldschooler, Jason, Jamie_B, Bunghole......

3 hours ago, staticx682000 said:

God it has been a while😂😂 I came from JT board   Yeah always come here at least once a day if not more. 

Hey! Glad to see you guys are still around!

Hope all is well with you both

11 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

oh man i remember the old JT board days. To his credit he was one of the only players to directly interact with fans that way

I'd like to know if he ever learned that secret karate chop.

On 5/7/2019 at 1:57 PM, Phatcat said:

Guys like Bunghole......

Now where else IRL or on the internet would you feel comfortable saying that, besides maybe while patronizing the Blue Oyster Bar while wearing buttless chaps?

On 5/7/2019 at 3:08 PM, staticx682000 said:

God it has been a while😂😂 I came from JT board   Yeah always come here at least once a day if not more. 

DUDE!! WHERE IN THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? 

You could have been the missing piece to a playoff win!

:lol:

14 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Ole Ninja Barry and the swim move will forever be part of Bengal forum lore 

He was so damn persistent about it too! He really thought he'd discovered something,  bless him.

Too bad that's not archived.

Archived