Damn. how many RB's does one team need?

I like having lots of RBs in training camp. First of all they're really only going in with two...one if Gio is "gone". Plus RB is one of those positions where you can find Pro Bowlers off the scrap heap so it's a good chance to take. Furthermore we'll need a lot for training camp. I'm fine if Mixon gets like five touches in all of August.

1 hour ago, Sea Ray said:

I like having lots of RBs in training camp. First of all they're really only going in with two...one if Gio is "gone". Plus RB is one of those positions where you can find Pro Bowlers off the scrap heap so it's a good chance to take. Furthermore we'll need a lot for training camp. I'm fine if Mixon gets like five touches in all of August.

Keeping Mixon fresh for the season is critical, let these young guys get some snaps and take the hits in training camp/preseason. 

Ehh..  New offense, new coaches.. Everyone needs reps.  

4 preseason games is at least 2 too many.  One home & away would cover everybody.  Let the teams set up more scrims if they want, we've done that before or combined camps for a week before the game.

Marvin ran a 10ply-soft camp last year and half the team got owies.   Coincidence?

12 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Ehh..  New offense, new coaches.. Everyone needs reps.  

4 preseason games is at least 2 too many.  One home & away would cover everybody.  Let the teams set up more scrims if they want, we've done that before or combined camps for a week before the game.

Marvin ran a 10ply-soft camp last year and half the team got owies.   Coincidence?

This. 100%.

Archived