any of these guys interest you?

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2019/05/top-10-remaining-nfl-free-agents-defense-2

Here are the last of the leftovers of defensive free agents. Is there anyone who you think might add value?

I'm on the fence about Suh - at a good price, maybe but I don't want to cut any young players with potential to open a spot.

Claiborne could be a good add for depth. I'm not sure any of our backup are much more that just that - backups.

I was really hoping for one of the 3 or 4 good linebackers but that ship sailed a while ago.

Danny Shelton might be a good pickup.  I don't really buy the "Run Stuffing NTs are moving out of the league"  nonsense.  Suh would wan't too much as would Claiborne.  I don't think a new coach would want to deal with them regardless. 

I'm hoping more LB's shake free around Training Camp.  Would still really like to see them add one more serviceable vet.  On offense, if the right outside WR (I think they're really slot saturated right now) is there, I could see them adding them.

Archived