Alex Redmond Suspended

9 hours ago, sparky151 said:

We live in a world where Redmond started 15 games last year and Ogbuehi is first string for Jacksonville.

... and apparently Ogbuehi looks good too????

“Cedric Ogbuehi is moving really, really well right now and playing well,” DeFilippo said, via Daniel Popper of TheAthletic.com. “Guys like that, I don’t want to say surprised you because I saw what he did on tape. It wasn’t really surprising, but it’s been pleasant to see his athleticism.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/24/cedric-ogbuehi-taking-first-team-reps-at-rt-for-jaguars/

10 hours ago, BBR said:

... and apparently Ogbuehi looks good too????

He probably looks great blocking dummies & shuffling through non-contact drills.  It's the blocking legit NFL players part he struggles with.  I don't think anyone said he was a terrible athlete.  He's a terrible NFL lineman.

54 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Appears to be table-setting for the rookie. That will happen in May, while everyone is still the best conditioned/trained/sharp/focused/name your adjective, they have seen. 

I guess it's better than writing puff pieces trying to shore up his fragile psyche.  Or no, wait, that's probably exactly what it is.

Archived