Bob's 2019 Preseason Ramblings

Can we please beat the dog piss out of Cleveland twice this season. 

Looks like they got a big circus going on up there. The two twitter divas make me look like a well spoken scholar.  Gosh I hope we smash their faces in two blow out victories that the divas can cry about on Twitter where they throw big cry baby pounts with misspelled words and literature that barely makes any sense. 

3 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Looks like they got a big circus going on up there. The two twitter divas make me look like a well spoken scholar.  Gosh I hope we smash their faces in two blow out victories that the divas can cry about on Twitter where they throw big cry baby pounts with misspelled words and literature that barely makes any sense. 

Kitchens must be saying to himself, "What the fuck did I get myself into."

7 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

When they signed OBJ, my first thought was that the 2 egomaniacs would try to outmuscle each other for alpha male status. 

14 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

When they signed OBJ, my first thought was that the 2 egomaniacs would try to outmuscle each other for alpha male status. 

Unfortunately, Mayfield is a good QB and works hard at his craft.  OBJ is a Diva that thinks he can just show up and be great.  Chad Johnson thought the same thing until he went to an organization that holds its players accountable and had a playbook thicker than a Cliffs Notes.

13 hours ago, SF2 said:

Unfortunately, Mayfield is a good QB and works hard at his craft.  OBJ is a Diva that thinks he can just show up and be great.  Chad Johnson thought the same thing until he went to an organization that holds its players accountable and had a playbook thicker than a Cliffs Notes.

Thank goodness Ocho was before Twitter's time. 

Please completely self destruct before the season even starts. Please be distracted as possible and get blown out in all four preseason games. Limp into the regular season to go 0-16 one more time. Please trade Duke Johnson. That would be great!! Send him to Seattle or SanFran. Anywhere but the AFC North. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2-live-crews-uncle-luke-calls-out-baker-mayfield-on-twitter-over-duke-johnson-comments/amp/

• 2 months later...

Finley is adding fuel to the fire of my love hate relationship with Dalton.  I'm just a mixed bag of emotions with that kid out there gun slinging. 

I think I'm almost ready to see how Dalton would play on a different team with a above average O-line. See how the Bengals would play with a youngster that can make some plays. Could possibly be one of those mutually good moves for both parties. 

15 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Finley is adding fuel to the fire of my love hate relationship with Dalton.  I'm just a mixed bag of emotions with that kid out there gun slinging. 

I think I'm almost ready to see how Dalton would play on a different team with a above average O-line. See how the Bengals would play with a youngster that can make some plays. Could possibly be one of those mutually good moves for both parties. 

Why because Finley look good against 2nd and 3rd teamers...

Im not buying into him yet..

He ll have to play in back of this oline too..

They make anyone skittish with their inept standard of play..

God i hate this Oline!!!

On 8/18/2019 at 7:10 PM, claptonrocks said:

Why because Finley look good against 2nd and 3rd teamers...

Im not buying into him yet..

He ll have to play in back of this oline too..

They make anyone skittish with their inept standard of play..

God i hate this Oline!!!

Right. I'm just fooling around,,,kinda. :)

yeah Dalton look great when O-line does decent. Which isn't often these days. 

Watching Pitt just blitz the F out of Kansas City and having their way,,, it could be a long ugly season. 

4 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Right. I'm just fooling around,,,kinda. :)

yeah Dalton look great when O-line does decent. Which isn't often these days. 

Watching Pitt just blitz the F out of Kansas City and having their way,,, it could be a long ugly season. 

Everyone needs to relax. Currently, Bobby Hart and Andre Smith are the starting tackles, what could possibly go right?

If Mixon and Gio can combine for around 2500 total yards and Ross,CJ and Eifert combine for 1600, we will be fine.  That is what iwill need to happen with this O line.  

On 8/21/2019 at 6:48 AM, SF2 said:

Everyone needs to relax. Currently, Bobby Hart and Andre Smith are the starting tackles, what could possibly go right?

If Mixon and Gio can combine for around 2500 total yards and Ross,CJ and Eifert combine for 1600, we will be fine.  That is what iwill need to happen with this O line.  

Well with that being said I wouldn't be surprised if poor ol Dalton pulled a Luck and retired. Last few years Dalton has taken relentless beatings every week. It's like no matter what D this oline lines up against they get man handled every game. Making the worst D-lines look like all star units.

With everyone bashing the new oline coach saying he is a real POS. As a player it's hard to get up for a douchebag coach. Had a couple of um back in my day. They just suck all the energy and life out of ya with their douchebagery.  

2 minutes ago, Catfish Bob said:

Well with that being said I wouldn't be surprised if poor ol Dalton pulled a Luck and retired. Last few years Dalton has taken relentless beatings every week. It's like no matter what D this oline lines up against they get man handled every game. Making the worst D-lines look like all star units. 

Could happen at the end of this year if the team shits itself.  Nobody would blame him. 

9 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Could happen at the end of this year if the team shits itself.  Nobody would blame him. 

Is Andre Smith really penciled in as the starter?

I mean nothing against big Dre at all but does anyone really believe he can complete a 16 game schedule?  Guess this coaching staff does.  He looked like pure dog poo last year. All I seen from him was penalties, missed blocks and just plain out getting beat. 

6 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Is Andre Smith really penciled in as the starter?

I mean nothing against big Dre at all but does anyone really believe he can complete a 16 game schedule?  Guess this coaching staff does.  He looked like pure dog poo last year. All I seen from him was penalties, missed blocks and just plain out getting beat. 

Yes, a guy nobody else wanted as a backup is our starter. That should tell you just how bad Cedric O and Jake Fisher really are. I think we need to sacrifice a chicken. 

6 hours ago, SF2 said:

You are the stat-master: these "beatings" he takes, seem illusionary to me. He gets rid of the ball so fast, I am not certain he really gets hit all that often? 

2 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

You are the stat-master: these "beatings" he takes, seem illusionary to me. He gets rid of the ball so fast, I am not certain he really gets hit all that often? 

I don't think he gets hit anymore than the next guy just that he will have amassed $83 mil in earnings after this season.  Gonna spend half the season NOT throwing to AJ Green again.  O line looks like total garbage again for 3rd year running. I am as optimistic as the next guy but I can't see this team doing anything this year.  Even if we somehow earn a wildcard, this team isn't anywhere close to the best teams in the AFC.

Married, 32 in October, two young kids, from Texas and religious.  Has a foundation he does a lot with.  Does he really need more of MEH??

Well, that wasn't the question really...but if I am reading your statement correctly, you are intimating that:

Since AD has "amassed $83mil", he should "quit" because the Bengals have not won--or will--win (which by that logic would place a sizeable portion of NFL players in the same boat); or

He cannot "quit"; or

What was my question again? 

Archived