Sign in to follow this  
Catfish Bob

Bob's 2019 Preseason Ramblings

Can we please beat the dog piss out of Cleveland twice this season. 

Looks like they got a big circus going on up there. The two twitter divas make me look like a well spoken scholar.  Gosh I hope we smash their faces in two blow out victories that the divas can cry about on Twitter where they throw big cry baby pounts with misspelled words and literature that barely makes any sense. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Looks like they got a big circus going on up there. The two twitter divas make me look like a well spoken scholar.  Gosh I hope we smash their faces in two blow out victories that the divas can cry about on Twitter where they throw big cry baby pounts with misspelled words and literature that barely makes any sense. 

Kitchens must be saying to himself, "What the fuck did I get myself into."

I have been saying it all offseason. I hope they still suck so bad.

I would love to see mayfield take a step back since people have all the tape on him.

They have basically been crowned by the media

7 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

When they signed OBJ, my first thought was that the 2 egomaniacs would try to outmuscle each other for alpha male status. 

14 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

When they signed OBJ, my first thought was that the 2 egomaniacs would try to outmuscle each other for alpha male status. 

Unfortunately, Mayfield is a good QB and works hard at his craft.  OBJ is a Diva that thinks he can just show up and be great.  Chad Johnson thought the same thing until he went to an organization that holds its players accountable and had a playbook thicker than a Cliffs Notes.

4 hours ago, fluhartz said:

I have been saying it all offseason. I hope they still suck so bad.

I would love to see mayfield take a step back since people have all the tape on him.

They have basically been crowned by the media

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SF2 said:

Unfortunately, Mayfield is a good QB and works hard at his craft.  OBJ is a Diva that thinks he can just show up and be great.  Chad Johnson thought the same thing until he went to an organization that holds its players accountable and had a playbook thicker than a Cliffs Notes.

Thank goodness Ocho was before Twitter's time. 

Please completely self destruct before the season even starts. Please be distracted as possible and get blown out in all four preseason games. Limp into the regular season to go 0-16 one more time. Please trade Duke Johnson. That would be great!! Send him to Seattle or SanFran. Anywhere but the AFC North. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2-live-crews-uncle-luke-calls-out-baker-mayfield-on-twitter-over-duke-johnson-comments/amp/