Kat Terrell

Hmm, before her was Coley, and i think before him was *shudder* Hensley? Before that...ah I forget. 

I'd say out of the three of them Coley was the most enthusiastic about the Bengals. Hensley was a Ratbirds homer so we knew what we'd be getting there, total Bengals hater.Terrell never seemed like she wanted to cover the Bengals, complete indifference . Her twitter was more about LSU than anything else.

While I don't really use ESPN to follow the Bengals, bring on the next one!

9 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

It's ok, but it can't stay healthy....always frizzing up and hard to keep untangled in the last few years. 

Maybe they should try to find a helmet that's extended in the back to protect it. I bet that would do the trick.

1 hour ago, Hooky said:

Maybe they should try to find a helmet that's extended in the back to protect it. I bet that would do the trick.

Sure it's a nice mullet, but it's not the only nice mullet.  I know it's hard to let go but there are other mullets out there for us when we're ready.  We have to be strong.

IDK where KT is going from ESPN but I bet she's bringing Jello shots.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Sure it's a nice mullet, but it's not the only nice mullet.  I know it's hard to let go but there are other mullets out there for us when we're ready.  We have to be strong.

IDK where KT is going from ESPN but I bet she's bringing Jello shots.

I miss her big nose and big rack already. 

Archived