Andre Smith is back

I don't expect any coaches to be fired by Taylor until after the season. He's got a staff full of 3rd and 4th choices. He should have just kept last year's O-line coach in addition to Simmons but it's too late now. But Turner gets no grace period in my eyes both because of his prior record and the idiotic things he said about Hart. 

On 7/26/2019 at 2:33 PM, claptonrocks said:

This offensive line is horruble by nfl standards..

Glenn is average at best..At Best!

Price hasnt done a thing...i kno injuries

Blah blah....my arms are longer than his..

Hart??.....hahaha...line jumper ya know?

Westerman??..hes a backup for a reason..

Andre Smith to the rescue?? You know better..

Long year for Dalton.....

Clapton is a hard core racist...

16 hours ago, sparky151 said:

I don't expect any coaches to be fired by Taylor until after the season. He's got a staff full of 3rd and 4th choices. He should have just kept last year's O-line coach in addition to Simmons but it's too late now. But Turner gets no grace period in my eyes both because of his prior record and the idiotic things he said about Hart. 

I think you're right, except I remember reading that Pollack made the decision to leave himself.   Taylor probably does intend to upgrade a few spots if he can.  Ol' Musty is probably going to make that very difficult.  After all, these men have families.. or pets.. or some kind of sob-story excuse that lets Redeemer earn more Good Boy Points by keeping them around... Unless they were on 1-year contracts, in which case tough shit.

14 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

He should definitely push Hart, hopefully the competition will raise the level of pay of both guys.

I know you meant "play" but it's funny because Tits was on the street & no one other than the Bengals FO & Hart's agent thought he was worth his new contract.  Neither one would be more than a back-up for a competent franchise.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

I know you meant "play" but it's funny because Tits was on the street & no one other than the Bengals FO & Hart's agent thought he was worth his new contract.  Neither one would be more than a back-up for a competent franchise.

Well we're not discussing a competent franchise,  we're discussing our beloved Bengals.  

They thought enough of Smith to draft him #6 overall 10 years ago despite him completely bombing the pre-draft process, so obviously they are big time Smith fans.

7 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Well we're not discussing a competent franchise,  we're discussing our beloved Bengals.  

They thought enough of Smith to draft him #6 overall 10 years ago despite him completely bombing the pre-draft process, so obviously they are big time Smith fans.

Smith reminds me of Chandler's many times sex partner Janice on Friends.   You keep telling yourself no but the next morning, there she is.

Image result for chandler baby janice

28 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Chandler is no lottery-ticket winner either. How does your theory work in reverse? 

It is the perfect analogy.  The Bengals are not exactly lottery winners and neither is Smith.  There is no way Smith should be on this team after drafting 3 O-linemen in the first round and  1 in the 2nd the last 5 years.  Add Glenn, Hart and Miller to the mix and it is almost inconceivable that we should need Smith on this team.   Unfortunately, we do.   I am not knocking him being here just feeling like Shleprock that we need him.

Archived