Bengals 2019 Training Camp thread

9 hours ago, oldschooler said:

He hasn't posted here since 2012. His profile also says he is 81 years old.

Hope he is okay. 

https://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?/profile/5013-patmo/

Dude was born BEFORE WWII started??  I may have met him yesterday.  I was driving thru a neighborhood last night and an old old guy started backing down his driveway.  I slam on my brakes,  he never stopped and ran up his neighbors' front yard backwards.  Got out and and asked if he was ok.  Just drove off the front yard around my car and was on his way.

18 hours ago, SF2 said:

Dude was born BEFORE WWII started??  I may have met him yesterday.  I was driving thru a neighborhood last night and an old old guy started backing down his driveway.  I slam on my brakes,  he never stopped and ran up his neighbors' front yard backwards.  Got out and and asked if he was ok.  Just drove off the front yard around my car and was on his way.

Like a boss!

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Billy Price cleared to practice today per everyone on Twitter who covers the Bengals. 

Good news regarding the health of Bengals players has been a bit hard to come by of late, but they got some on Friday.

The Bengals announced that they have activated center Billy Price from the non-football injury list. Price was placed on the list when the team opened camp last Friday.

Price was a 2018 first-round pick and he missed six games last season with a foot injury. He also suffered a partially torn pectoral muscle while doing the bench press at the Scouting Combine, so everyone in Cincinnati will be looking for better health for Price this time around.

The Bengals are likely without 2019 first-round left tackle Jonah Williams for the entire year while guard Clint Boling announced his retirement recently due to health concerns. They also expect to open the season without wide receiver A.J. Green as a result of an ankle injury.

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

large.E8DD33F5-6A81-423E-8293-1D308106D394.gif

It's my fault. I was just wondering if anybody was going to Family Dey which is in PBS every year.  I should've known that it's impossible to post anything on here and not get some kind of argument.

Archived