Bengals 2019 Training Camp thread

15 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

What better way for our DL to build confidence than the play our OL. Conversely.....

...what better way to shake out your questionable OL depth chart than to throw them in the deep end that is Atkins/Dunlap/Lawson/Hubbard?

I think Ross needs to go out in the woods, lick a toad, and let the raccoons show him the way.  If he doesn't look like he gets it by cut-down day, maybe they should demonstrate that being a Cincinnati Bengal is more valuable to them than the $10M in dead money?  Making the team because of debt is not how winning franchises operate.  You either have a standard or you don't.  

giphy.gif

57 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

I think Ross needs to go out in the woods, lick a toad, and let the raccoons show him the way.  If he doesn't look like he gets it by cut-down day, maybe they should demonstrate that being a Cincinnati Bengal is more valuable to them than the $10M in dead money?  Making the team because of debt is not how winning franchises operate.  You either have a standard or you don't.  

giphy.gif

I would like to see them trade Ross to Washington for Trent Williams straight up.

But I would also like to see Taylor Swift coming into my bedroom with a cup of coffee in the

morning wearing nothing but a smile.

12 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I would like to see them trade Ross to Washington for Trent Williams straight up.

But I would also like to see Taylor Swift coming into my bedroom with a cup of coffee in the

We might be able to get another one of those coveted 6th round picks.  Conditionally. 

13 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I think your chances of seen Taylor in her birthday suit are higher than the Bengals getting Williams.

Archived