Bengals 2019 Training Camp thread

cin.png&h=110&w=110

Cincinnati Bengals

Wide receiver Damion Willis

The undrafted rookie from Troy has drawn praise and made plays throughout the preseason. At the beginning of training camp, Willis impressed quarterbackAndy Dalton. Against Washington, he caught all five targets for 59 yards. He is making a strong case to make the 53-man roster. -- Ben Baby

12 hours ago, SF2 said:

Baker Mayfield, who is 6-7 lifetime is ranked 10.  Jesus I pray each day they start out 7-0 then drop 9 straight.

But is PFF so it has to be true, right...it's not like they just assign arbitrary values to players based on their opinion based analytics...oh wait that's exactly what they do.

45 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Golly how exciting!  Can't wait to see which 5 incredibly shitty offensive linemen win the starting job.   That must be one fierce competition between Only Healthy Guys Left and a discarded plastic bag blowing through the stadium.

They aren't all awful.  I expect the interior line to be solid.  The tackles are worrisome though.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

They aren't all awful.  I expect the interior line to be solid.  The tackles are worrisome though.

Just can’t wait for the board Ced or Jake Fisher meltdown after we pick one of these guys up after they are cut. 

Archived