Bengals 2019 Training Camp thread

46 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Just can’t wait for the board Ced or Jake Fisher meltdown after we pick one of these guys up after they are cut. 

I think you are wildly overestimating the amount of fucks anyone here has left to give. They could roll an old bin from Rumpke out there & my only surprise would be that Redeemer paid full price for one that still has both wheels.

58 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

I think you are wildly overestimating the amount of fucks anyone here has left to give. They could roll an old bin from Rumpke out there & my only surprise would be that Redeemer paid full price for one that still has both wheels.

The Apathy train has landed in Cincinnati. 

tumblr_inline_ox9o0aRDKL1tdysyg_540.jpg

7 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

But is PFF so it has to be true, right...it's not like they just assign arbitrary values to players based on their opinion based analytics...oh wait that's exactly what they do.

People quote it and it sells.   Accuracy?  Integrity?  Pffft!  This is 2019.  Who gives a shit about those things?

3 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Golly how exciting!  Can't wait to see which 5 incredibly shitty offensive linemen win the starting job.   That must be one fierce competition between Only Healthy Guys Left and a discarded plastic bag blowing through the stadium.

Oh ye of little faith.

Our savior has arrived.,,

The Cincinnati Bengals might have a surprise contender to make the final roster on their hands.

Undrafted free agent O’Shea Dugas out of Louisiana Tech — if nothing else — has the attention of Pro Football Focus.

According to PFF’s Connor Price, Dugas is a top-10-graded rookie in the NFL through two preseason games:

Dugas was not on the 53-man roster radar until after the Jonah Williams injury, and he seized his preseason opportunity. The Louisiana Tech product has surrendered five quarterback pressures, but zero hits and sacks across 67 total pass-block snaps.

Dugas has indeed looked good when he’s had the chance, though final 53 might still be a stretch. With Jonah Williams down and Cordy Glenn recovering from a concussion, new line coach Jim Turner has turned to veteran Andre Smith.

Versatility might be the biggest mark against Dugas at this point. Almost everyone on Turner’s line has worked multiple spots. Dugas could still do so in the coming weeks, but the coach’s search for value via versatility while only rostering so many guys could come into play.

That said, Dugas has made a mark. The 6’4″, 335-pound tackle at worst looks like a practice squad candidate, though other teams could always like what they see and try to nab him, too.

Since it comes from :bowdown: PFF:bowdown: it HAS to be true.

Unnecessary but :ninja:, anyway.

4 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Jessie, that should be: "The expectation here is to win football games. That's what our fans would like to expect from us. Hopefully we can prove that to them and pack the stadium."

5 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Looks like John Ross isn't the only big bust in Cincinnati.

Honestly took me about 30 seconds into the video before I even noticed she was talking.  If she could play LT, she'd be perfect.

3 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

Honestly took me about 30 seconds into the video before I even noticed she was talking.  If she could play LT, she'd be perfect.

Just to give you an idea of how bush league everything about this franchise is, how could they let the first image of the lovely Marisa in that video look like that?  It is 2019, my 23 year old social media consultant daughter was like, “What the fuck is that?”   She went on to say it takes maybe a minute to find a good opening frame?   

Archived