AJ Carted off field

3 hours ago, Hooky said:

Mason is OK. I would never live there. It's definitely nothing to brag about. Milford isn't either. I live here because my son goes to school here.

It has a great gun store, a place that sells tacky concrete statuary for fountains in Mason McMansions and the Lowe's turns into a bull dyke hang out and hook up hot spot on Saturday nights before riding their Harleys up the street to Chipotles for a bean burrito which they use as a marital aid.  AND its the discount tire store and chain fried chicken fast food capital of the world.  

14 hours ago, SF2 said:

Torn ligament needs surgery.  That would seem very unlikely. Still, not a season ended thank god

Yep...almost wondering if the realistic goal for him is a return for the Shittsburgh game. Even that may be wishful thinking though. 

50 minutes ago, Griever said:

Yep...almost wondering if the realistic goal for him is a return for the Shittsburgh game. Even that may be wishful thinking though. 

I read that it won't require surgery which seems a bit odd to me but hey, I DIDN'T stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night. 

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

I worked in downtown Dayton for years in the Mead Tower on Courthouse Square in the late 90s.  Place was happening.  2001 Mead moves to Connecticut. Our firms leaves empty Mead tower for Kettering Tower 2 blocks away.  2009 GM shuts down all the plants in the Dayton area.  2009 NCR leaves Dayton.  Downtown is a ghost town compared to what it was in the late 90s.  My old firm moved out of downtown to Austin Landing as did most of the other tenants of the Kettering Tower.   Clients do not want to come downtown to a rundown practically empty building anymore.

My dad worked for Mead for about 40 years. That's why we moved up there, so he could work in the new Mead Tower in the early 70s. He retired in the mid-90s. I valeted for that fancy schmancy restaurant in the basement under the square in the early 80s. I used to share your sediment for going downtown.

An expired reason for going to Dayton was Renaissence Records(sp).

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

It has a great gun store, a place that sells tacky concrete statuary for fountains in Mason McMansions and the Lowe's turns into a bull dyke hang out and hook up hot spot on Saturday nights before riding their Harleys up the street to Chipotles for a bean burrito which they use as a marital aid.  AND its the discount tire store and chain fried chicken fast food capital of the world.  

This sounds like the intro to a Mike Judge-produced show or movie, well done.

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Image result for popeyes chicken meme

On 7/27/2019 at 4:45 PM, HOF dan said:

Good Lord........this just keeps getting harder and harder to take!!

I haven't posted since losing our first round pick (again) and then Boling, but this is beyond snake bit.

Please make it stop........dammit!!

Even my son the die hard Browns fan feels bad for him. 

And we can't necessarily count on John Ross either because he's dinged up again. 

11 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

Even my son the die hard Browns fan feels bad for him. 

And we can't necessarily count on John Ross either because he's dinged up again. 

No real reason to count on Ross either way.   At least Eifert produces for those 3 weeks a year that he's healthy.

Archived