Green out 16 to 18 weeks (update 4)

Fuck-a-damn-duck!   The hits just keep a'coming.  Shoulda added a 2nd or 3rd round outside WR for just this reason.  Woe be this club if Boyd misses any time.  Some of the WRs will need to be split out more often, mote two-TE sets, Malone needs to bring his big-boy britches )past time for Ross)and it would help quiet a bit if an UDFA like Morgan to step up.  If AJ is out 6-8 weeks, it's probably time to scrutinize the wavier wire pretty hard for camp casualties at WR.

3 hours ago, snarkster said:

Fuck-a-damn-duck!   The hits just keep a'coming.  Shoulda added a 2nd or 3rd round outside WR for just this reason.  Woe be this club if Boyd misses any time.  Some of the WRs will need to be split out more often, mote two-TE sets, Malone needs to bring his big-boy britches )past time for Ross)and it would help quiet a bit if an UDFA like Morgan to step up.  If AJ is out 6-8 weeks, it's probably time to scrutinize the wavier wire pretty hard for camp casualties at WR.

I doubt a camp casualty would do much for us unless it was TO or Amari Cooper. 

20 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Sign him up!

no ninja

I actually agree.  We might get two or three national reporters to write a story about it so the rest of the country would realize the Bengals had not folded up or moved to London.  It might even be reported on 'gasp' ESPN!  Right now most people think there are only 3 teams in the AFC North.

26 minutes ago, SF2 said:

I actually agree.  We might get two or three national reporters to write a story about it so the rest of the country would realize the Bengals had not folded up or moved to London.  It might even be reported on 'gasp' ESPN!  Right now most people think there are only 3 teams in the AFC North.

Chad can't be any worse than Cody Corpse.

Archived