Why Your Team Sucks 2019: Cincinnati Bengals

2 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

I disagree, Drew Magary is a legend

The best part was there was a picture of Zac Taylor and the captain read:”When it’s time to crush some White Claws”

He seems to disparage all the teams equally so I do not have a problem with him.  And he says in the beginning they are written for the folks who do not like the team in the article. 

Of course fans of the team (me included) moan for being way off the mark sometimes but honestly I think there is some measure of truth more than we want to admit.

8 minutes ago, westside bengal said:

He seems to disparage all the teams equally so I do not have a problem with him.  And he says in the beginning they are written for the folks who do not like the team in the article. 

Of course fans of the team (me included) moan for being way off the mark sometimes but honestly I think there is some measure of truth more than we want to admit.

Ripping the shady stadium extension deal is 100% justified.

15 hours ago, westside bengal said:

Think of these as a primer for talking smack to a friend who roots for a team you don't follow. 

Check out Magary's comments on Roethlisberger from last year:

I cannot bear another season of this man. I can’t. It’s like they took everything bad about the NFL and boiled it down and then poured it into a big fat mold and THIS asshole is what popped out of it. Imagine threatening to retire 90 times and then having the unmitigated gall to complain when your team begins planning for a future without you. I hate him! I hate him so MUCH. I hate him nearly as much as all of his teammates do.

1 hour ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Think of these as a primer for talking smack to a friend who roots for a team you don't follow. 

Check out Magary's comments on Roethlisberger from last year:

I cannot bear another season of this man. I can’t. It’s like they took everything bad about the NFL and boiled it down and then poured it into a big fat mold and THIS asshole is what popped out of it. Imagine threatening to retire 90 times and then having the unmitigated gall to complain when your team begins planning for a future without you. I hate him! I hate him so MUCH. I hate him nearly as much as all of his teammates do.

I can't imagine what this year's Stealer one will look like.  "Bell hated Big Ben so much he sat out the year."

A year after nearly canning Marvin and then retracting and giving fans a severe case of orangeballs in the process, Mike Brown finally decided to trade in that old lemon in exchange for an off-brand Kliff Kingsbury.

Orange balls. I LOL'ed at that. :24:

Archived