Bengals vs Chiefs preseason game thread...

Nice drive. Andy had a badly under thrown pass,but redeemed himself with the pass to Tate.It's preseason,but the OL looked decent,and a nice mix of play calling.For a brand new coach with a brand new offense,I'll take it.On to the D.

Pre-season, blah blah... no matter how you slice it, that was a nice drive.  Simple plays to keep things going, despite some shaky blocking.  Nice hands from the receivers, nice throws from Andy (other than the long bomb "attempt").  I also like the announcers making lots of excuses for the Chiefs D... "yeah this is preseason, they wouldn't play like this in the regular season...".  Ok then, I guess practicing stopping the other team isn't required?

1 minute ago, HavePityPlease said:

Pre-season, blah blah... no matter how you slice it, that was a nice drive.  Simple plays to keep things going, despite some shaky blocking.  Nice hands from the receivers, nice throws from Andy (other than the long bomb "attempt").  I also like the announcers making lots of excuses for the Chiefs D... "yeah this is preseason, they wouldn't play like this in the regular season...".  Ok then, I guess practicing stopping the other team isn't required?

Because Bengals

Archived