Bengals vs Chiefs preseason game thread...

1 minute ago, HavePityPlease said:

#StillSucks :P

Why does every single play have to have a penalty?  They called that absolute nothing against Jefferson?  Just kinda up in his shoulder pad?  If that's holding this season will be looooooooooooooong

Probably a make-up call for some earlier mistake.  The refs aren't there to enforce rules, they're only dictating tempo of the game.

2 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Just back from Cincinnati FC/Crew. Rollicking match. 

Miss anything here? 

Dalton and Co. had a nice long drive to open the game but not much since. Lot of penalties, no tackling by the defense and Fejedelem is out with an ankle injury.

6 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

2-2 draw...but the house was rocking. Lots of Cinti folk in the building too. Great rivalry beginning it looks like. 

👍My son went to his first Crew game a few weeks ago. He’s starting to get into soccer a little bit. He got to go courtesy of CD 102.5.

6 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Just back from Cincinnati FC/Crew. Rollicking match. 

Miss anything here? 

I just got in from fishing but I checked NFL.com and from the 3 game highlights they've uploaded so far I can confirm that we are indeed the opponent of the Kansas City Chiefs tonight.

Also Hardy Nickerson is sloooooooooow.

1 minute ago, T-Dub said:

I just got in from fishing but I checked NFL.com and from the 3 game highlights they've uploaded so far I can confirm that we are indeed the opponent of the Kansas City Chiefs tonight.

Also Hardy Nickerson is sloooooooooow.

Bring in a good catch? 

Archived