Bengals vs Chiefs preseason game thread...

34 minutes ago, Cricket said:

I would have thought that John Jerry would have shown up in Kansas City’s top five.

Besides the two holding calls, which were suspect, he played well...especially when you consider he missed all of the 2018 season.  

Tate is going to play his way onto the field at this rate, he's got all the tools to make it happen.  He reminds me of Brandon Marshall,  big, physical guy that can make big plays and contested catches. If he can improve his route running and quickness he can be a special player. 

15 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Besides the two holding calls, which were suspect, he played well...especially when you consider he missed all of the 2018 season.  

Tate is going to play his way onto the field at this rate, he's got all the tools to make it happen.  He reminds me of Brandon Marshall,  big, physical guy that can make big plays and contested catches. If he can improve his route running and quickness he can be a special player. 

AJ, Boyd, Tate would be fine.  Erickson in 4 WR packages.

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

AJ, Boyd, Tate would be fine.  Erickson in 4 WR packages.

Yep.  So much this ☝🏽

The enigma is Ross.

Delicate and I liked the comments of others about his heart, his will to play the game.

Would love to trade him to some dupe, but what would you get for him?
Not a hell of a lot.

3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Yep.  So much this ☝🏽

The enigma is Ross.

Delicate and I liked the comments of others about his heart, his will to play the game.

Would love to trade him to some dupe, but what would you get for him?
Not a hell of a lot.

The guy can't even stay healthy for the first day of camp. No way he will be ready for first game at this rate considering its a new offense.

4 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Well, on that first play in the video, he would be called for holding or pass interference (take your pick) 99.9% of the time.  Actually, if you look closely, a flag does comes flying in at the end of the play.  

22 minutes ago, Cricket said:

Well, on that first play in the video, he would be called for holding or pass interference (take your pick) 99.9% of the time.  Actually, if you look closely, a flag does comes flying in at the end of the play.  

That's called a Pittsburgh Pass Defense where it is a pass interference anyplace but Pittsburgh.

Archived