Damion Willis and Michael Jordan will start at Seattle. Billy Price will not

5 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

We have seen Hopkins come out blazing before...only to fade. Have to see. 

I'd probably "fade" too if I knew that no matter how well I played my coach was going to bench me as soon as his designated starter was healthy again.  Or worse, put us both in a rotation where we play alternating series on some little league juiceboxes-for-everyone bullshit.

This is a totally different scenario & I have no reason to think he doesn't step up.

5 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

We have seen Hopkins come out blazing before...only to fade. Have to see. 

We've also seen Price struggle and start because of his draft position, along with numerous first round picks. 

I like what Taylor is doing and the tone he's setting for this team going forward. 

What's with the non sequitur? Price has nothing to do with the point. 

Trey is a good football player--and was at Texas. He played decent at center, but was way sub-par at guard a year ago. Now he is coming into serviceable/solid NFL level. Good for him. After 5 years, one hopes the development succeeds. 

8 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

What's with the non sequitur? Price has nothing to do with the point. 

Trey is a good football player--and was at Texas. He played decent at center, but was way sub-par at guard a year ago. Now he is coming into serviceable/solid NFL level. Good for him. After 5 years, one hopes the development succeeds. 

The Point is the Bengals drafted a center in the first round when they already had a capable young player at the position.  Now they are paying $5mil at the center position a year.  Just bad management. 

Archived