Hamilton County may spend $131k on Bengals fan parking (or more if team has a great season.)

It oftentimes is a real disaster. Avoiding it, is to get down early and don't wait until noon. I have always parked and walked from 4th Street lots between Central and Vine. The Central lots nearer to the stadium are where many of the really fun tailgates are, but that is where the disaster traffic is as well. 

Good luck!   

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

It oftentimes is a real disaster. Avoiding it, is to get down early and don't wait until noon. I have always parked and walked from 4th Street lots between Central and Vine. The Central lots nearer to the stadium are where many of the really fun tailgates are, but that is where the disaster traffic is as well. 

Good luck!   

Fountain Square and my favorite, 580 Building on Walnut are both excellent.  Have parked there for years.

Set fee of $15 or $10 per game.  Walk to the stadium not bad especially if you go straight down Walnut into The Banks.

A LOT less traffic on the way home.

For me, I can pull out of 580 on Walnut and stay in the same lane all the way home to Milford.

Or detour over the 471 bridge to Belterra and 275 home.  Actually quicker if I skip Belterra.

Yeah, get there early.  I usually go in early to avoid the hassle of the security checks with a lot of people

and hang out until game time.

FANTASTIC babe watching.

In recent years, I have not participated in too much of the tailgating. Have chosen to park/walk to the Banks (Holy Grail mostly), eat/drink, then go to the stadium--just a short walk. After, walk back to Banks (Holy Grail mostly) and have post game refreshment. About an hour and the traffic clears out of downtown. 

Other than a two beer purchase from our long-time vendor in the stands, I haven't spent a dime inside of PBS for a decade.    

Archived