Colts at Bengals Preseason game

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

They need to find a way to keep Brown and Wren. 

I think they will, especially for Brown. He has played himself onto the 53 man roster and he's just scratching the surface of his potential.

Brown has a similar build and athletic ability as HOFer Reggie White, imho. Obviously, he is nowhere near the level of player that White was but I believe the potential is there. His power to speed ratio is elite, he just needs to refine his techniques and become more consistent. 

https://www.bengals.com/news/brown-s-elite-traits-try-to-find-spot-on-talented-front

1 hour ago, Jason said:

They need to find a way to keep Brown and Wren. 

57 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

I think they will, especially for Brown. He has played himself onto the 53 man roster and he's just scratching the surface of his potential.

Brown has a similar build and athletic ability as HOFer Reggie White, imho. Obviously, he is nowhere near the level of player that White was but I believe the potential is there. His power to speed ratio is elite, he just needs to refine his techniques and become more consistent. 

https://www.bengals.com/news/brown-s-elite-traits-try-to-find-spot-on-talented-front

We are, somehow, amazingly strong and deep on DL positions.

Can't play 'em all but some excellent trade bait here with Brown, Glasgow, Billings, Willis.

Would love to trade one of them for a good OT or LB.

9 hours ago, High School Harry said:

We are, somehow, amazingly strong and deep on DL positions.

Can't play 'em all but some excellent trade bait here with Brown, Glasgow, Billings, Willis.

Would love to trade one of them for a good OT or LB.

Yeah, getting Trent Williams or a comparable talent would be unBengal like

Archived