2019 Annual Bengals Prediction Poll

2019 Bengals Prediction Poll  

29 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Games do Bengals Win?

2. 2. Where do Bengals Finish in Division?

3. 3. Do Bengals Make Playoff

4. 4. How Many Receiving Yards For AJ Green

5. 5. How Many Rushing Yards for Mixon

6. 6. Passing Yards for Andy Dalton

This poll is closed to new votes

Give it you best shot. Let me know your exact guess and I will put it below.

Numbers——-4-12

Bleeds Orange 4-12

Gremzz———4-12 

SF2-------------5-11

Sparky151-----5-11

UncleEarl——-5-11

claptonrocks—5-11

Le Tigre--------6-10

esjbhz----------6-10

OU Stripes—-6-10

thezerawkid—6-10

Gary————6-10

LostInDaJungle-6-10

Griever---------7-9

fluhartz---------8-8

gupps———-8-8

spotto———-8-8

kennethmw—-9-7

oldschooler—11-5

18 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

I also picked 5-7 wins but that might be optimistic. Let's see how long Cordy Glenn can stay healthy, err if he can get healthy.

What is your exact?  Will put it above.

Right now, our running game is putrid, our defense STILL can't cover a tight end and I think that in spite of all efforts to establish a running game, I don't see it happening with this OL.

Therefore, I'm saying 6-10 and I hope I am wrong. 

42 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

Right now, our running game is putrid, our defense STILL can't cover a tight end and I think that in spite of all efforts to establish a running game, I don't see it happening with this OL.

Therefore, I'm saying 6-10 and I hope I am wrong. 

This is where I am too on all points.

Being a local homer though, I'm still holding out hope that somehow the climate change in coaching and a few games into the season experience will bring some positive and surprising results.  Fingers crossed for 10-6, but I'll stick with 6-10 until I see otherwise.

5-11 or 6-10 and Green will be injured part of the year and net less than 1000 yards. Same for Mixon. We will jump out of the gate 0-4 or 0-5 and will finish the season winning 2 or 3 in a row to look respectable 6-10 or 5-11. 

4 hours ago, Jason said:

If you are going to steal my prediction thread, at least do a bunch of prediction questions.   :45:

:lol: 

4 hours ago, Jason said:

If you are going to steal my prediction thread, at least do a bunch of prediction questions.   :45:

:lol: 

Hey, at some point you gotta reduce the number of questions based on the audience.  These kids are hard to keep on topic. 

I'm going to say this team goes 6-10.

There is some potential there, but it relies on a lot of "if's". If Green, Glenn, Mixon, Bernard, and Eifert stay healthy, Andy Dalton has a lot of weapons. If one OT goes down, we're f*^%ed.

If the defensive line can cause the Havoc that we expect from Geno, Carols, Carl, and Andrew they can cover up a lot of bad play on the back end. They haven't been so dominant in past years.

Andy will throw 4,000 yards worth of screen passes, and the Bengals will be a mediocre team.

8-8.

I'm hoping the D-line can return to health and form. I'm also hoping Price comes back healthy and gets the RG spot on offense. That would still leave LB  as the weak spot on the team but hopefully the scheme can cover that somewhat.

Of  course if neither happens my optimism goes the way of a red shirted engineer on Star Trek's boarding party.

Archived