It’s officially Game Week! Beat the Seahawks!

47 minutes ago, saphead said:

Well this would be the perfect scenario to pull something out of our ass similar to 2011. We are expected to do literally nothing and all eyes are on the Browns. 

"Baker Mayfield is Dreamy" ~SF2's disowned daughter.

"Don't worry Dad the GOAT and Patriots will win another ring"~SF2's disowned younger son.

"Sorry SF2, the boss decided not to renew the club seats." ~SF2's former friend.

I think we play strong at Seattle and sneak away with a win in a ugly game similar to @Colts last season opener.

Seattle usually seems to take a few weeks to get hot and up to their prime. Dalton usually does decent in the early stages of seasons.

Bengals 30

HawkeyeTurds 27

I think Willis will have a good game but also struggle. He did play at Troy so he probably played at Alabama at least once and a few other big ones.

6 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

I think we play strong at Seattle and sneak away with a win in a ugly game similar to @Colts last season opener.

Seattle usually seems to take a few weeks to get hot and up to their prime. Dalton usually does decent in the early stages of seasons.

Bengals 30

HawkeyeTurds 27

I think Willis will have a good game but also struggle. He did play at Troy so he probably played at Alabama at least once and a few other big ones.

Leaning this way.

Segulps play the Squeelies in Piggsturd next week.

Trap game?  Looking ahead?

Can Carl Lawson play some sort of hybrid linebacker in some sets?

22 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Leaning this way.

Segulps play the Squeelies in Piggsturd next week.

Trap game?  Looking ahead?

Can Carl Lawson play some sort of hybrid linebacker in some sets?

This franchise is historically bad on the road in the pacific time zone.  Bobby Wagner and Jadaveon Clowney will feast on our o line.

1 minute ago, Griever said:

This is the kind of game I'm staying home and watching...mostly because I don't want to go out to a bar in Bengals gear and look like a dumbass lol. I'm expecting this game to get ugly but man I hope I am wrong.

Add in the fact the SeaRats have won 10 straight home openers and their 8 linebackers are probably all better than anything we have...,

Archived