It’s officially Game Week! Beat the Seahawks!

7 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Thinking the same thing

Agree and I think he was just a place holder until we could get someone better

Got someone better and he didn't make it out of pre season.  Question if he will ever be back or near his po-ten-tial.

I don't think O'Fey Duga is the answer.

Jonah is just a draft pick, we don't know if he's any better than Glenn or Smith at this level even if he was healthy.  Honestly when they extended Hart & signed the other scrub FA linemen it was obvious they're just filling jerseys.  It will take years to rebuild the OL & LB groups if they limit themselves to draft picks and thrift store free agents. Meanwhile other areas of the team will be neglected, leaving us in that "almost good enough to matter" sweet spot of maximum profitability.

It's hard to get excited for that if your last name isn't Brown or Blackburn.

After the Reds game today I took a little stroll over past the players parking lot. AJ still pimps a black Mercedes, Carlos a really nice white Mercedes S550. Tyler Eifert drives a jacked up Dodge Ram, and Cordy Glenns spot was empty. That's about all I could see. 

10 hours ago, saphead said:

After the Reds game today I took a little stroll over past the players parking lot. AJ still pimps a black Mercedes, Carlos a really nice white Mercedes S550. Tyler Eifert drives a jacked up Dodge Ram, and Cordy Glenns spot was empty. That's about all I could see. 

Did John Ross's Ferrari have a flat tire?

Was Bobby Hart's Hyundai  that tries to look like a Mercedes but ain't parked over the line?

Speaking of that, was Randy Bullock's Bunghole Subaru parked far left over the line? 

53 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Yeah who could predict that the guy who has been injured the past 4 season would be injured yet again this season?  Just bad luck I tell ya  :ninja:

That's one.  There was another one.  And who else was available?

Even with Williams, the Bengals need to draft (or sign) at least two OT's and it wouldn't hurt to also grab an interior guy as well that can move outside if need be.  Right now, we have 1.5 OT's in the organization and both are idle (Williams [1] & Glenn [.5]).  Who knows how much they will still be able to get out of Cordy considering his injury history.

4 minutes ago, snarkster said:

Even with Williams, the Bengals need to draft (or sign) at least two OT's and it wouldn't hurt to also grab an interior guy as well that can move outside if need be.  Right now, we have 1.5 OT's in the organization and both are idle (Williams [1] & Glenn [.5]).  Who knows how much they will still be able to get out of Cordy considering his injury history.

When a guy starts having lingering concussion problems it's time to hang it up.  Bum knee or whatever is one thing but the long term effects of CTE are nothing you want to trifle with.

Archived