**** SAME FRIEND, STILL IN NEED **** please read.

Hey,

Normally this would be my "anyone want to chip in on the server costs" post. But I started driving Lyft on the side to try to stay on top of that stuff.

I posted a few years ago, a homie of mine, one of the best humans I have ever met, got in a car accident, broken wrist, tailbone, concussion (i think his 6th), and had a co worker at his job get frustrated and hit him over the head with a trash can for a foam ball hitting him when he was messing around. you probably remember the ridiculous story.

well the car accident paid for medical bills and a few grand extra, he is or should say WAS on workmans comp. which paid out basically to the penny what he needed to get by. its been 3+ years iirc since all this went down. workmans comp doctor and his doctor are saying different things, so they haulted his payments.

the workmans comp doc said "he wasnt trying" during his concussion testing, because he kept getting dizzy and having to stop. this isnt a dude who wants a free ride, he would rather dig through the dump for aids needles than get assistance, but his kids have to eat, and he cant get cleared to work anywhere with bright lights, standing, carrying, or without hourly breaks. which as you can imagine is no where.

So now he is cut off and a few months behind on bills, he has 5 kids (yea, 5, i know, makes me tired thinking about it). his oldest is a senior, his youngest is 3-4, maybe 5, im  a bad kid age guesser.

his wife works but obviously with the house and kids and car payment (they went down to 1 car to save money last year) its not cutting it.

If anyone has a few extra bucks, even $3, $5, $5000, lol literally anything, he could use a break, you guys were incredible last time, and i hate to be fishing around again.

you can hit him up direct to his paypal: Truewhodey@yahoo.com or i can send it his way if you prefer to send to me instead: paypal@fnnsports.com.

thanks for listening to my madness once again.

if anyone has any casual-ish side work he can do for cash under the table, PLEASE PELASE let me know. he would rather work. he doesnt know im posting this so if you send direct to him just put a note like "helping out a fellow bengals fan" or something.

thanks

Ryan

2 hours ago, GoBengals said:

Hey,

Normally this would be my "anyone want to chip in on the server costs" post. But I started driving Lyft on the side to try to stay on top of that stuff.

I posted a few years ago, a homie of mine, one of the best humans I have ever met, got in a car accident, broken wrist, tailbone, concussion (i think his 6th), and had a co worker at his job get frustrated and hit him over the head with a trash can for a foam ball hitting him when he was messing around. you probably remember the ridiculous story.

well the car accident paid for medical bills and a few grand extra, he is or should say WAS on workmans comp. which paid out basically to the penny what he needed to get by. its been 3+ years iirc since all this went down. workmans comp doctor and his doctor are saying different things, so they haulted his payments.

the workmans comp doc said "he wasnt trying" during his concussion testing, because he kept getting dizzy and having to stop. this isnt a dude who wants a free ride, he would rather dig through the dump for aids needles than get assistance, but his kids have to eat, and he cant get cleared to work anywhere with bright lights, standing, carrying, or without hourly breaks. which as you can imagine is no where.

So now he is cut off and a few months behind on bills, he has 5 kids (yea, 5, i know, makes me tired thinking about it). his oldest is a senior, his youngest is 3-4, maybe 5, im  a bad kid age guesser.

his wife works but obviously with the house and kids and car payment (they went down to 1 car to save money last year) its not cutting it.

If anyone has a few extra bucks, even $3, $5, $5000, lol literally anything, he could use a break, you guys were incredible last time, and i hate to be fishing around again.

you can hit him up direct to his paypal: Truewhodey@yahoo.com or i can send it his way if you prefer to send to me instead: paypal@fnnsports.com.

thanks for listening to my madness once again.

if anyone has any casual-ish side work he can do for cash under the table, PLEASE PELASE let me know. he would rather work. he doesnt know im posting this so if you send direct to him just put a note like "helping out a fellow bengals fan" or something.

thanks

Ryan

Is he in Cincinnati 

Just spitballing. 

1.  Is he capable of running his situation past a Social Security lawyer to find out if his disability is enough ?  A little research on which lawyers are more successful shouldn't be that much of a problem.  There are lawyers on this board that might be able to get you in the ballpark.

2.  Certain disabled people can actually get the business they work for extra money.  From my understanding this occurs with businesses employing over X number of people.  In some cases;  "...provides reimbursement of up to 75 percent of the paid salary in the first year of employment, up to 50 percent in the second year of employment, and up to 25 percent in the third year of employment."  In other words it's a win win for both sides of the employment equation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2019 at 6:52 AM, High School Harry said:

Mr Go,

Paypal will not accept your paypal@fnnsports.com. for some reason.

Suggestions?  Would prefer to send to you and have you forward.

sorry i missed this. paypal@abrstudios.com also works, its my wifes account instead of mine. Thanks!

On 9/9/2019 at 6:34 PM, Numbers said:

Just spitballing. 

1.  Is he capable of running his situation past a Social Security lawyer to find out if his disability is enough ?  A little research on which lawyers are more successful shouldn't be that much of a problem.  There are lawyers on this board that might be able to get you in the ballpark.

2.  Certain disabled people can actually get the business they work for extra money.  From my understanding this occurs with businesses employing over X number of people.  In some cases;  "...provides reimbursement of up to 75 percent of the paid salary in the first year of employment, up to 50 percent in the second year of employment, and up to 25 percent in the third year of employment."  In other words it's a win win for both sides of the employment equation.

Thanks! I will share this with him and see where he stands, he did have a review again today "youll hear within 7-10 business days" was where it was left tho.. so this may be helpful for him for sure!

5 hours ago, Bunghole said:

I sent $100 today. I'm finally getting paid at work like a big boy, and people really helped me when I needed it on here. It's not much I guess but hope it helps.

steve, thanks my friend, you have no idea how much that helps!

Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 3.17.00 PM.png

aside from his bills, he is trying to stay alive and all that too.

to a fault he would put a light bill in front of insulin, i keep telling him being dead with the lights on is far worse than being alive in the dark.

Archived