WEEK 1: BENGALS @ SEAHAWKS

2 minutes ago, B.A.B. said:

Andy Dalton how long have you been in the fucking league??? Pay attention to the goddamn play clock. Jesus Christ 

Looked to me like he thought the bench called a time out.  Don't see how he thought so considering you can't hear shit, and of course he should have made sure and called it himself as well.  Really bush league.

1 minute ago, WRAPradio said:

We have to try to run the ball.  As fun as the passing game is to watch, we have to at least try to run it.

That Billicheat D they are playing is making it hard..that's why the pass is working.  I'd love to get the run going too, but you gotta take what they give you until it stops working.  If a few key plays were executed correctly, we'd be up 14-0 right now IMHO.

6 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

That Billicheat D they are playing is making it hard..that's why the pass is working.  I'd love to get the run going too, but you gotta take what they give you until it stops working.  If a few key plays were executed correctly, we'd be up 14-0 right now IMHO.

I get it, but ultimately it's up to the o line to block someone and hold it.  It's not a perfect defense, it can be run on.  Maybe not by our o line, but we have to try or else every team will run it and Andy will average 55 pass attempts per game.

Folks we gotta give mad props to the coaches for the performance so far. Yes only up by 3 but the team looks prepared, actually looks like they have a plan, and are executing well. Couple of bad bounces and a bad call on the fumble and we are up even more. This looks like the anti-Marvin team if I ever saw one

Archived