WEEK 1: BENGALS @ SEAHAWKS

1 minute ago, Cricket said:

Almost no chance for us to score if that had CORRECTLY been ruled an incomplete pass, but they HAVE TO GET THE CALL CORRECT.

Right. The game was probably over, but that the play was reviewed and it was obviously a pass but called a fumble is discouraging. It's going to be a long season if they can't get something that obvious right or they just want to fuck the bengals.

Just now, Hooky said:

Right. The game was probably over, but that the play was reviewed and it was obviously a pass but called a fumble is discouraging. It's going to be a long season if they can't get something that obvious right or they just want to fuck the bengals.

DBcUtoo.jpg

2 minutes ago, Hooky said:

it was obviously a horsecollar and a shot to the head (qb or not ) and that was overlooked too

15 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

Normally I would agree with you.  But this feels different...very different.

I agree completely. I actually felt like we were going to win.

They would have probably lost anyway. They had no timeouts and needed about 30 yards for a FG.

But the refs took that probably away and made it a definitely. Bullshit

14 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

Normally I would agree with you.  But this feels different...very different.

Yes, to be honest.  I very much agree with you.  Better days are coming.  And we wouldn't have even been in this game with Marvin and Co.

10 minutes ago, stryker57 said:

it was obviously a horsecollar and a shot to the head (qb or not ) and that was overlooked too

I very much agree with you!  Saw that, too, and thought wtf, why not called?  15 yards, time put back on the clock.  Homered and the shield being protected in that Cincinnati was not supposed to win this game in Goody World.

6 minutes ago, Hooky said:

And he got slammed in the helmet on that "fumble" too.

Yep, comment above goes for your post, too.

I only got to watch the game from mid 3rdQ on.  All in all a pretty good effort on the road to the west coast.  I do not believe in moral victories either but to be honest...no AJ Green at all and Mixon out most of the 2nd half and still be in it till late ...I might not like it but I can't really be down on it.

Archived