WEEK 1: BENGALS @ SEAHAWKS

You have seen the best offensively they will be this season today. Still a terrible line, can't run the ball, and their best RB is hurt. Doubtful they will reach the heights they had today the rest of the year. 

A little more chutzpah on defense, but again, probably the best you will see the rest of the year. 

All in all, just another Sunday in the NFL....right down to the expected calls when they were dialed up. Had to get to 60 Minutes. 

10 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

You have seen the best offensively they will be this season today. Still a terrible line, can't run the ball, and their best RB is hurt. Doubtful they will reach the heights they had today the rest of the year. 

A little more chutzpah on defense, but again, probably the best you will see the rest of the year. 

All in all, just another Sunday in the NFL....right down to the expected calls when they were dialed up. Had to get to 60 Minutes. 

Viva Team Eeyore!

9 hours ago, SouthPaw said:

Couldn't agree more.  Dalton threw it 50 times because that's what worked. He got pressured at times just like Wilson. It's the nfl, they're big and fast. Seattle in Seattle is one of the toughest places to p lay and they most definitely should.have won that game.  ALso, news flash, the reason they didnt, isn't because the nfl didn't want them to for fu cks sake.

Did somebody say that it was or just preemptive banging the same old drum? They lost because they didn't make plays when they needed to, but that doesn't negate the constant fucking on booth reviews. That was obviously not a fumble, but the leaguecwanted it to be. And explain to me how you can rub a pylon with your inside knee, tuck the ball in your outside arm and cross the goal line. Not the reason they lost, but discouraging nonetheless. Look no further than the Driskell TD last year. The booth said that he was giving himself up while diving into the end zone. Tell me with a straight face that Mayfield, Murray or any other QB darling would get the same call and I'll drop it forever. Yes it was a year ago, but that defined for me how the league can fuck a team if they want to. Again, not making excuses for the bengals' shortcomings, just expressing my distrust of the league. And yes, they screw other teams too based on the scenario. 

18 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

So clever. We'll see what you are saying in a few weeks. Although, for you, the teflon is deep--so everything will be forever accurate. 

Just having fun T. If Glenn doesn’t get back soon we may be in trouble.  The Clowns lost both of their tackles yesterday and absolutely imploded. Smith was pretty bad yesterday, he can’t be there the whole year. Worse, if he or Hart goes down we got nothing. 

D looked a lot better though. 

24 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Just having fun T. If Glenn doesn’t get back soon we may be in trouble.  The Clowns lost both of their tackles yesterday and absolutely imploded. Smith was pretty bad yesterday, he can’t be there the whole year. Worse, if he or Hart goes down we got nothing. 

D looked a lot better though. 

And I was wondering how much the turds missed Zeitler yesterday.

14 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

With an outlook like that, why bother following the team at all? Seriously, what do you get out of it?

15 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Hard to say right now.

It could be that teams now have tape on them and how to defend them, and you may be right.

It also could mean that if Ross keeps playing like that, that teams wont be able to crowd the box with AJ out, like Seattle did, which would open the running game up for Mixon.

It's all too early to know what the identity of this team is. Talk to me after week 4.

Before we fall too much in love with Ross you need to take a closer look at his performance.  He absolutely dropped a pass that could have been a huge play.  We all saw it happen.  The following play he made up for it but the reality is the DB should have easily either intercepted it or at least deflected it.  He was there long before Ross and completely misjudged the ball.   The reality is Ross probably should have gone up for the ball to prevent what should have been an easy int. Not everyday you see an NFL DB completely mistime his jump and let the ball go over his head. 

Ross is certainly a very dangerous player when healthy, properly runs his routes and catches the ball.   

2 hours ago, Hooky said:

And I was wondering how much the turds missed Zeitler yesterday.

The Clowns reminded me of the 2017 Seahawks or 2011 Raiders.  Just a bunch of trash talking dickheads who had about 150 penalties and cost their team enough games to miss the playoffs.

8 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Before we fall too much in love with Ross you need to take a closer look at his performance.  He absolutely dropped a pass that could have been a huge play.  We all saw it happen.  The following play he made up for it but the reality is the DB should have easily either intercepted it or at least deflected it.  He was there long before Ross and completely misjudged the ball.   The reality is Ross probably should have gone up for the ball to prevent what should have been an easy int. Not everyday you see an NFL DB completely mistime his jump and let the ball go over his head. 

Ross is certainly a very dangerous player when healthy, properly runs his routes and catches the ball.   

I think Ross himself agrees with you, he's said as much.

2 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I think Ross himself agrees with you, he's said as much.

yeah, I saw that and am happy he realizes he shouldn't be doing these things still.  In his defense, he hasn't played much consistently.  If he could get a stretch of games under his belt I would think the mistakes would start to go away.

1 minute ago, SF2 said:

yeah, I saw that and am happy he realizes he shouldn't be doing these things still.  In his defense, he hasn't played much consistently.  If he could get a stretch of games under his belt I would think the mistakes would start to go away.

Hope so

Archived