Official Cleveland Browns Coronation Game Thread

8 minutes ago, Montana Bengal said:

This is interesting to me.  There seems to be a number of articles asking if Kitchens should be fired.

We all know why Taylor won't be fired, but it is interesting to me that there are not the same kind of calls for Taylor to be canned (or maybe I'm just not seeing them).

My son is ready to say bye-bye to Kitchens. Hubby's not yet. 

42 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/11/cleveland-browns-post-game-scribbles-they-are-clueless-when-it-comes-to-winning.html

Substitute Bengals for Browns, Taylor for Kitchens, and Amurato for Wilks and this could have been written about Cincinnati. 

I don't know. The bengals didn't look bad yesterday.

Champs beat Buffalo 19-16, courtesy of two missed FG's by Buffalo kicker...including the one which would have tied the game late in 4th. Hobo was workmanlike, but Chubb had 116 yds and a 5.8. 

3-6 now, with a breath of life still for the post season. 

Next up: home Thursday to meet the always-resurgent Stealers.   

The Browns beat the resurgent Squeelers but there was a melee at the end that is going to lead to suspensions for Myles Garrett, probably Maurkice Pouncey, possibly Larry Ogunjobi. Plus a ton of injuries on both sides.

That was nuts! Garrett ripped off Rudolph ‘s helmet and hit him in the head. Wish it was Ben.

Just a classy, classy franchise doing things the right way.  Watch it before ti gets pulled.

Swinging a helmet is obviously fucked up but ...

I didn't watch the game so I have to wonder how many cheap shots went uncalled for it to get to this point..   I'd bet the combination of Steeler headhunting and Trash Night Football made this inevitable.   You know how Shitsburgh gets when they lose.

It will be interesting to see what kind of punishments get handed down, and to whom.   Garrett made a strong entry into the "He's just as bad as Vontaze Burdock!!!11" sweepstakes.

Lot's to unpack here. First of all, that was awesome last night. I saw lots and lots of stealers being walked/ carted to the locker room, some from cheap shots, which is completely awesome. Myles Garrett is my favorite Brown and possibly my favorite NFL player of all time.  There's just something about those cheap shotting fuck heads that brings out the worst in people. I love it. I love all of it. And a stealer loss....well, I wish my refractory period was shorter like when I was 18 so I could masturbate again. 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hand goes back in my pants. 

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Just a classy, classy franchise doing things the right way.  Watch it before ti gets pulled.

I didn't watch the game so I have to wonder how many cheap shots went uncalled for it to get to this point..   I'd bet the combination of Steeler headhunting and Trash Night Football made this inevitable.   You know how Shitsburgh gets when they lose.

It will be interesting to see what kind of punishments get handed down, and to whom.   Garrett made a strong entry into the "He's just as bad as Vontaze Burdock!!!11" sweepstakes.

Video gone.

A bit sorry I missed this one. But it was bound to happen, since this after all is the Blessed Season of the Brown. They beat the all-time hate in a home game on national TV. But, Hollywood isn't Hollywood without the action-packed endings. Appears this would have been a prime spot for another Jack Reacher sequel. 

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

The question is how that is not way worse than what Burdock did to get suspended for the season? That is psychopath shit. And to a QB. Cue to people saying that he doesn't have the history that Burdock does. No, but Burdock never did anything remotely close to that. Does the NFL really want a player on the field capable of going apeshit like that. Ejected? How about arrested? Assault with a blunt object.

6 hours ago, Cat said:

That was nuts! Garrett ripped off Rudolph ‘s helmet and hit him in the head. Wish it was Ben.

That would be ironically hilarious. His face got beat up by not wearing a helmet, then it would get beat up by a helmet. Garrett was probably planning on doing that to Jen during the season, but had to settle for Rudolph.

9 minutes ago, Hooky said:

Random photoshopping? That doesn't even make any sense.

You'd have to be familiar with the meme..  You could Google "confused cat meme", or just be happy you don't know.

14 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Video gone.

I'm still seeing it but you have to watch it on Youtube, it won't play embedded for me.

1 hour ago, JC said:

Stealers are always involved somehow. Makes you wonder...

That was my second thought. There seems to be a common thread, which blame was previously placed on the Bengals.

And yes, swinging a helmet at someone's head is the worst thing. But also notice Rudolph went for Garrett's helmet when they were on the ground, and that's when Garrett went after his. Then Pouncey kicking him in the head after Garrett was on his back.

And Saphead will now return his hand to his pants.

Archived