Official Cleveland Browns Coronation Game Thread

8 hours ago, Hooky said:

Maybe more. I don't think he deserves life necessarily, but a calendar year ban Is not too harsh IMHO.

Yeah, can you even Fathom that the huge 6'6" 265 lb black fella, just abused the little  6'5" 240 lb white guy.  Hell, he even ran backwards so slowly, that the little white guy could run over and lecture him about his hugeness and his hard tackling!  

20 hours ago, SF2 said:

To be honest,  when was the last time something like this happened on the field?  Albert Haynesworth in 2006?  There isn’t much “thuggish” behavior going on to be honest. Been what 160 games so far this year?  Zero have had anything close to this unless you include the Burfict hit. 

The worst thing since 2006 was the Shazier helmet to helmet on Gio.

Without that hit the helmet to helmet rule is not as harsh... and he and the sqeelers got away with it.

3 hours ago, Spotto said:

The worst thing since 2006 was the Shazier helmet to helmet on Gio.

Without that hit the helmet to helmet rule is not as harsh... and he and the sqeelers got away with it.

That one still pisses me off. That shill referee said it was 'legal, but unfortunate' - just happened to change the rule the following season.

1 hour ago, Cat said:

That one still pisses me off. That shill referee said it was 'legal, but unfortunate' - just happened to change the rule the following season.

The inbed fucktards have had 3 new rules created just based on assaults on Bengals players alone.

- The Rivers rule: Blind side block intentionally trying to fracture facial bones with intent to maim or kill.

- The Gio rule: Spearing a defenseless player with crown of helmet with intent to maim or kill. 

- The Palmer rule: Intentionally trying to cave in the knee with intent to disable. 

I'm not even counting when they tried to break Kenny Anderson's neck. 

The NFL's erratic inequity always shines through. 

The entire melee was more visual than impactful. No injury to Rudolph...Pouncey hit nothing but air in his dance steps. 

This wasn't Chris Simon opening someone's head with a stick, or Juan Marichal battering Johnny Roseboro with a ball bat. Punishments definitely do not fit crimes.

14 hours ago, kennethmw said:

Yeah, can you even Fathom that the huge 6'6" 265 lb black fella, just abused the little  6'5" 240 lb white guy.  Hell, he even ran backwards so slowly, that the little white guy could run over and lecture him about his hugeness and his hard tackling!  

If you think swinging and hitting another player in the head with his own helmet is ok then there really is no hope for you.  Nothing up to that point was anymore than 2 teams that hate each other.  With 8 seconds left leading by 14 Garrett grabbed Rudolph who DIDN'T HAVE THE BALL, threw him to the ground and intentionally landed on him.  Simply unsportsmanlike penalty and maybe a small fine. Dick move by a classless Browns' player.  Nothing new.

Rudolph got pissed, grabbed Garret's facemask, started kicking like a little bitch and yelling like Stealer child.  Nothing new.  Should have been a flag for unsportsmanlike.  Nothing that hasn't happened before.

Garrett pulls off helmet of Rudolph.  Has happened before.  Usually the player tossed the helmet away and laughs.  Nope, he tries to crack open Rudolph's skull with it.  If you can't see this as an issued because of the color of the players involved well...  If Joey Bosa had done the same thing to Rusell Wilson the same thing would happen. 

On 11/16/2019 at 11:47 AM, SF2 said:

If you think swinging and hitting another player in the head with his own helmet is ok then there really is no hope for you.  Nothing up to that point was anymore than 2 teams that hate each other.  With 8 seconds left leading by 14 Garrett grabbed Rudolph who DIDN'T HAVE THE BALL, threw him to the ground and intentionally landed on him.  Simply unsportsmanlike penalty and maybe a small fine. Dick move by a classless Browns' player.  Nothing new.

Rudolph got pissed, grabbed Garret's facemask, started kicking like a little bitch and yelling like Stealer child.  Nothing new.  Should have been a flag for unsportsmanlike.  Nothing that hasn't happened before.

Garrett pulls off helmet of Rudolph.  Has happened before.  Usually the player tossed the helmet away and laughs.  Nope, he tries to crack open Rudolph's skull with it.  If you can't see this as an issued because of the color of the players involved well...  If Joey Bosa had done the same thing to Rusell Wilson the same thing would happen. 

No, we need to go to Eyemart because you see shit like Stevie Wonder.  GARRETT TACKLED him, but Rudolph landed on top of him.  Secondly, after Garrett was grabbed by Rudolphs teamates, Rudolph kicked him in the groin.  Third, after Rudolphs teammates pushed him into the end zone, Rudolph ran BACK OVER TO CONTINUE THE FIGHT!  Now, I don't condone him hitting his stupid Ass with the helmet, but when you decide to run back into the fight after your Boys have him, you Get what you GET!!  GTFOH!!

13 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

No, we need to go to Eyemart because you see shit like Stevie Wonder.  GARRETT TACKLED him, but Rudolph landed on top of him.  Secondly, after Garrett was grabbed by Rudolphs teamates, Rudolph kicked him in the groin.  Third, after Rudolphs teammates pushed him into the end zone, Rudolph ran BACK OVER TO CONTINUE THE FIGHT!  Now, I don't condone him hitting his stupid Ass with the helmet, but when you decide to run back into the fight after your Boys have him, you Get what you GET!!  GTFOH!!

LOL, your boyfriend is sitting the rest of the year bitch!!!  Of course everyone knows if the skin color of the two players were switched your opinion would be 180 degrees different. Everything is always about race with you. 

Rudolph should have been suspended for a few games, too.

For the kick in the nuts and continuing the fracas when he should have quit.

If nothing else, I am looking forward to this Sunday to see Geno, Carlos, Carl Lawson et al 

rip that sniveling pretty boy bitch a new asshole and stick his head up it.

6 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Rudolph should have been suspended for a few games, too.

For the kick in the nuts and continuing the fracas when he should have quit.

If nothing else, I am looking forward to this Sunday to see Geno, Carlos, Carl Lawson et al 

rip that sniveling pretty boy bitch a new asshole and stick his head up it.

I agree but he plays for the Stealers so that wasn’t going to happen. Rudolph is whining cunt but he plays for the chosen franchise. 

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

LOL, your boyfriend is sitting the rest of the year bitch!!!  Of course everyone knows if the skin color of the two players were switched your opinion would be 180 degrees different. Everything is always about race with you. 

No, it's about Right with me!  The problem is your Snooty Springboro Ass sees things as Race first, because you were raised that way!  I said what I said because that's the way a lot of you white folks see it!  Two men, that are relatively the same size, but the one with Black skin is always wrong!  You've been Weighed, You've been Measured, and you've been found Wanting!!

18 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

No, it's about Right with me!  The problem is your Snooty Springboro Ass sees things as Race first, because you were raised that way!  I said what I said because that's the way a lot of you white folks see it!  Two men, that are relatively the same size, but the one with Black skin is always wrong!  You've been Weighed, You've been Measured, and you've been found Wanting!!

Wow, fucking pathetic. One guy used a football helmet as a weapon and tried to bash in another man’s skull with it. 99% of the country realizes this is an egregious act on a football field. You don’t.  

BTW, I think Rudolph should have gotten a game or two as well. I also think 4 games should be the penalty for Garrett. Of course you don’t care what I think since I am a white guy from Springboro.  By the way, I was raised in New Orleans not in the segregated state of Ohio. I attended inner city schools as a child due to forced busing. 

Garrett fucked up in the heat of the moment but guys have done way worse on and off the field and received lighter sentences. 

Trying to deflect your racist inclinations on me is laughable.  I am not going to ban you, people need to know guys like you are still out there. 

On 11/16/2019 at 10:44 AM, saphead said:

The inbed fucktards have had 3 new rules created just based on assaults on Bengals players alone.

- The Rivers rule: Blind side block intentionally trying to fracture facial bones with intent to maim or kill.

- The Gio rule: Spearing a defenseless player with crown of helmet with intent to maim or kill. 

- The Palmer rule: Intentionally trying to cave in the knee with intent to disable. 

Four.  They created another rule after Shazier almost paralyzed himself.  https://archive.triblive.com/sports/Stealers/ryan-shazier-on-new-nfl-tackling-rule-his-injury-inspired-adjusting-to-it-will-be-difficult/

On 11/16/2019 at 10:44 AM, saphead said:

8 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Five.  How could one omit the Isaac Curtis Rule which introduced the pass interference penalty and changed the NFL forever?

Isaac should be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.  Period.  Without Isaac Curtis the whole thing is a sham, imho.

Archived