Official Cleveland Browns Coronation Game Thread

On 11/15/2019 at 9:32 PM, kennethmw said:

Yeah, can you even Fathom that the huge 6'6" 265 lb black fella, just abused the little  6'5" 240 lb white guy.  Hell, he even ran backwards so slowly, that the little white guy could run over and lecture him about his hugeness and his hard tackling!  

Nice incoherent post. Had nothing to do with what I said, made no sense and brought up race out of the blue. Run along now. The adults are talking. Stop trying to pick a fight, racist fuck.

2 hours ago, Cat said:

DpKgi5YXgAEvZY9.jpg

Sweet Christ - still makes my stomach twist to look at this

With such a long history of shit like this, spanning decades, I still wonder how anyone could be mad at Burfict.   If the other team is out there trying to break your neck, it's not a football game anymore anyway so who gives a shit about flags & suspensions?  He'll always have my respect for giving them a taste of their own medicine, even if they did whine him out of their division for it.  

Fuck the Stealers.  Amen.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

With such a long history of shit like this, spanning decades, I still wonder how anyone could be mad at Burfict.   If the other team is out there trying to break your neck, it's not a football game anymore anyway so who gives a shit about flags & suspensions?  He'll always have my respect for giving them a taste of their own medicine, even if they did whine him out of their division for it.  

Fuck the Stealers.  Amen.

If Burfict would have kept his on field "issues" isolated to only Stealers' players, the fans would chip in to build a statue of him at PBS.  Unfortunately, that was not the case. 

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

If Burfict would have kept his on field "issues" isolated to only Stealers' players, the fans would chip in to build a statue of him at PBS.  Unfortunately, that was not the case. 

Maybe so, but he wouldn't have been under such a microscope if the Stealers weren't crying about him the entire time he was here.  Some of his suspensions etc were definitely warranted.  Some of them definitely were not.  

Anyway, sounds like Garrett is next in the barrel.

6 hours ago, Hooky said:

Nice incoherent post. Had nothing to do with what I said, made no sense and brought up race out of the blue. Run along now. The adults are talking. Stop trying to pick a fight, racist fuck.

First, you'd need to be an adult to be involved in adult talk.  Secondly, you and your ilk act like Garrett just ran over to him on the sideline, grabbed his helmet off the Bench and hit him with it.  And yes, there is a racial element, you bitches always think you can Dog Whistle, but as soon as you're called on it, you start calling other folks racist.  Well, Fuck You and have a nice Day!!

14 hours ago, kennethmw said:

First, you'd need to be an adult to be involved in adult talk.  Secondly, you and your ilk act like Garrett just ran over to him on the sideline, grabbed his helmet off the Bench and hit him with it.  And yes, there is a racial element, you bitches always think you can Dog Whistle, but as soon as you're called on it, you start calling other folks racist.  Well, Fuck You and have a nice Day!!

So your argument is 6-4 272 Lb defensive end Myles Garett,  the #1 overall pick in the 2017 draft and a  2X consensus All-American, was in fear for his own safety on the football field. The reason was a chubby douchebag QUARTERBACK was mad at him.

After some girlish pushing and shoving the two players grabbed at each other helmets but surprisingly  Garrett, a guy that managed only 33 reps on the bench at the combine somehow managed to remove the QBs helmet while holding the girlish man child on the ground like a baby having a tantrum. 

At this point, Garrett, whose 4.64 40 time should have allowed him to easily escape the significant danger a deranged yet helmet less tree sloth speed possessing (4.90 40) Pittsburgh QB possessed. Unfortunately, he just couldn’t get away. 

Instead, when helmetless crybaby QB came back for more, Garrett simply tried to crack his skull open with the QB’s own helmet.  One can only imagine  the amount of fear coursing thru the veins a charging Mason Rudolph would instill in such a frail whisp if a man man like Garrett. / sarc off.   

I imagine Garrett would have done the same if Haskins had done the same thing. 

11 hours ago, kennethmw said:

I called you racist because you were the first one to point out skin color in the conversation. If you don't have any racial content to quote, just refer to the dog whistle. Meaning you're the only one that can hear it. That way you can just make assumptions with no proof. So stupid.

6 minutes ago, Hooky said:

I called you racist because you were the first one to point out skin color in the conversation. If you don't have any racial content to quote, just refer to the dog whistle. Meaning you're the only one that can hear it. That way you can just make assumptions with no proof. So stupid.

Take this going-nowhere-fast argument to J&D, please?

e9d.jpg

We need to lose this week.

If we somehow screech by Pitt by one point with a final score of just 3 -2. The whole organization will be patting each other's backs and ZT will be back next year.

We need ZT gone before the draft. He proved last year he cannot draft worth a lick. 

2 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

We need to lose this week.

If we somehow screech by Pitt by one point with a final score of just 3 -2. The whole organization will be patting each other's backs and ZT will be back next year.

We need ZT gone before the draft. He proved last year he cannot draft worth a lick. 

He didn't have enough time to go over the notes from all our 2 scouts.

4 hours ago, Cat said:

I don't care if a Super Bowl hangs in the balance... I cannot, and will not ever root for this to happen. Not against them.

Well right.  In 30+ years I've never rooted against them either and have no plans to. 

I just saying we need to lose because if we win Mikey and the clowns will be circle jerking to it until next preseason and absolutely nothing will change

9 hours ago, spicoli said:

so what is it really that you think will happen?

No, it's what I want to happen. I think that Taylor will return with the majority of the coaches. I think there will be turnover with the players. Guys who have been here for a long time will no longer be on the roster. 

I think Taylor gets a minimum of 3 years and Tobin is untouchable.

20 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

No, it's what I want to happen. I think that Taylor will return with the majority of the coaches. I think there will be turnover with the players. Guys who have been here for a long time will no longer be on the roster. 

I think there are a couple vets on D that need to go.  Has anyone noticed a dropoff in coverage since Kirkpatrick was injured?  Nope.  Gone.  As much as I've like Carlos Dunlop throughout his career, he's added nothing this season.  No real leadership, no pressure.  He could probably be a nice part time contributor on a good D-line somewhere.  Let him have that chance.  There needs to be a younger leader for the D.  Not sure who it is, but this group has no identity and that's on the vets.

17 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Yep, its way easier to let contracts expire and draft replacements than turnover the majority of the ineffective coaches and start searching again.   Don't be surprised to see Dalton back as well. The club must pay to  at least 89% of the cap every year so I can see them keeping him here just to make it to the minimum  IF they can't sign AJ Green and dump Glenn.  Between the 3 that is $30mil in cap spending.  Hard to make up in FA if nobody good wants to come here. 

9 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Well right.  In 30+ years I've never rooted against them either and have no plans to. 

I just saying we need to lose because if we win Mikey and the clowns will be circle jerking to it until next preseason and absolutely nothing will change

I know what you mean, and I know what your intent is. I just maintain that the only thing that makes me as happy as a Bengals win, is a stealer loss.

45 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

For what it's worth, there is no requirement to cash spend to 89% of the cap each year. It's on a 4 year average. So teams can and do cut high priced players to clear cap space and thus cash spend way below the 89% level. 

The entire league has to hit 95% as a whole on a 4 year basis, each team must  hit at least 89% during this same period.     This rule is the sole reason the Browns signed Brock Osweiler to a 1 year $15.22 million deal and the guy never threw a pass, they had to get to the 89% threshold or they would have just been handing cash the NFLPA to divvy up among all the players.  That would make the average fan and player on the team pretty "happy". 

Archived