Official Cleveland Browns Coronation Game Thread

My computer stupidity looms large today but on ESPN's home page there is a video of

Rex Ryan calling Baker Mayfield overrated and backing it up.  Catch it if you can before its

gone or if someone far more computer savvy than I can copy and paste it here, it would

be a good look-see for Bengal fans who dislike Smurf Mayfield.

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

My computer stupidity looms large today but on ESPN's home page there is a video of

Rex Ryan calling Baker Mayfield overrated and backing it up.  Catch it if you can before its

gone or if someone far more computer savvy than I can copy and paste it here, it would

be a good look-see for Bengal fans who dislike Smurf Mayfield.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/27684298 via @ESPN App http://espn.com/app

That guy's face is priceless. "How dare you??!!??".

49 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Lamar Jackson is a fraud. 

One of these franchises will win the division...and that is a travesty 

the ravens aren't that good, and not that bad either.and the same could be said about the browns.the Stealers and bengals,maybe entering into a rebuild period.

• 2 weeks later...

The turds are for real. Will they get the same treatment we did when the 49ers thumped us. Will Baker Mayfield get the same treatment that Dalton did after his 0 QBR against the turds on primetime a couple of years ago? What was Mayfield's? 8-22, 100 yds, 2 ints.

22 minutes ago, Hooky said:

The turds are for real. Will they get the same treatment we did when the 49ers thumped us. Will Baker Mayfield get the same treatment that Dalton did after his 0 QBR against the turds on primetime a couple of years ago? What was Mayfield's? 8-22, 100 yds, 2 ints.

Sshhh.  The Chinese like the Browns.  Don’t screw this up. 

28 minutes ago, Hooky said:

I loved seeing guys like Richard Sherman and Nick Bosa calling out Mayfield for being such a piece of shit. I love seeing him crumble after the media hype train had him driving towards league MVP honors. Fuck him.

6 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Sshhh.  The Chinese like the Browns.  Don’t screw this up. 

Right. Sorry. I retract my comment and will redeem myself by quoting Booger from last night: "Look out America!! (And China) Here come the browns!!!".

2 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

I loved seeing guys like Richard Sherman and Nick Bosa calling out Mayfield for being such a piece of shit. I love seeing him crumble after the media hype train had him driving towards the Hall of Fame. Fuck him.

Fixt. And couldn't concur more.

3 minutes ago, westside bengal said:

I certainly do not like the Turds.  But honestly I might hate the 49's even more.

No way.  I don’t see Jimmy Grabbelow jerseys at my daughters high school.  I see a bunch of Baker Gayfields. 

15 minutes ago, SF2 said:

No way.  I don’t see Jimmy Grabbelow jerseys at my daughters high school.  I see a bunch of Baker Gayfields. 

right.. I work with a bunch of those dumbass fans that have been running their mouth since the end of last year.

I have always said if they ever have any success, everyone will remember how much you hate their fans.

1 hour ago, BengalFanInTO said:

I loved seeing guys like Richard Sherman and Nick Bosa calling out Mayfield for being such a piece of shit. I love seeing him crumble after the media hype train had him driving towards league MVP honors. Fuck him.

seeing Nick simulate the planting of the flag was so great..  I wish he would have sacked him ten times.

3 hours ago, Hooky said:

NFL.com articles crapping all over Mayfield.

So refreshing to see some of the most obnoxious/toxic fans in the universe get a mouthful of shaddup-pie. Good lord, last year after Mayfield got off to a good start they were twitching and spazzing around babbling stuff like superbowls and dynasties.  Mayfield sucks, btw.

Archived