On to the 49ers

Note/reminder to those going to the game ...

As Mr Schooler noted elsewhere, this may be the hottest home game ever.

Definitely close but hot nonetheless. 

The Bengals do permit unopened bottles of water to be carried into the stadium.

I usually take one and refill it from the sink in the restroom throughout the game.

The concession stands inside will not give you an empty cup, will sell you one for the price of

a soda.  The fans go ape shit bitching over this but the company (not Mike Brown) keeps track

of how much soda they sell by counting cups gone.

The policy is somewhat different in Pittsburgh where they refill their water bottles in

the urinals and bring their own hot dog buns for their famous Floater Sandwiches.

Little kraut, little dark mustard, BOOM.  Pittsburgh Kielbasa.

Carry on.

6 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Note/reminder to those going to the game ...

As Mr Schooler noted elsewhere, this may be the hottest home game ever.

Definitely close but hot nonetheless. 

The Bengals do permit unopened bottles of water to be carried into the stadium.

I usually take one and refill it from the sink in the restroom throughout the game.

The concession stands inside will not give you an empty cup, will sell you one for the price of

a soda.  The fans go ape shit bitching over this but the company (not Mike Brown) keeps track

of how much soda they sell by counting cups gone.

The policy is somewhat different in Pittsburgh where they refill their water bottles in

the urinals and bring their own hot dog buns for their famous Floater Sandwiches.

Little kraut, little dark mustard, BOOM.  Pittsburgh Kielbasa.

Carry on.

I'm sorry, what?  

8 hours ago, oldschooler said:

SF will be a huge test for the o-line and not just because of Bosa (who looks likely to play).  They also have Dee Ford on the opposite side with Buckner and Armstead inside.  Last week was a good start for the OL but there's room for improvement, especially in the run game.  This match up will probably decide the outcome of the game.

Archived