Pro Football Hall of Fame unveiled its list of modern-era nominees for the Class of 2020

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001053757/article/reggie-wayne-troy-polamalu-lead-firsttime-hof-candidates

Is this a joke... 

QUARTERBACK -- Randall Cunningham, Jake Delhomme, Boomer Esiason, Jeff Garcia, Jeff Hostetler, Dave Krieg, Donovan McNabb

I know Kenny is not modern era anymore, but seeing Jake's name next to Boomer makes me wonder, seriously....  Will Kenny ever get in???

2 hours ago, Spotto said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001053757/article/reggie-wayne-troy-polamalu-lead-firsttime-hof-candidates

Is this a joke... 

QUARTERBACK -- Randall Cunningham, Jake Delhomme, Boomer Esiason, Jeff Garcia, Jeff Hostetler, Dave Krieg, Donovan McNabb

I know Kenny is not modern era anymore, but seeing Jake's name next to Boomer makes me wonder, seriously....  Will Kenny ever get in???

2 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Not looking like it, is it? 

And that is generally an underwhelming string of candidates, just in that short sentence. 

Boomer is the cream of that crop.

Would be great to see him make it and

I am not a Boomer super fan.

4 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

I would put Cunningham ahead of Boomer I think - he was a motherfucker to deal with in his first few years - but the others - meh?

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Our Norman was great sometimes, distinctly ordinary others. His first years, he couldn't hit the side of an aircraft carrier...then excelled...then regressed...then finished well. 

And, being an avid Norman fan, even I will say he's not HOF quality. 

Archived