WEEK 2: 49ERS @ BENGALS

3 hours ago, Sox said:

Despite his stats,Andy's having a terrible day.Could have ran to make it an easy FG,misread Erickson,and should have thrown the ball away instead of forcing it on the INT.

I was impressed with his rollout away from the blitz and then he fleebed it.  Hate seeing that out of him but it's kind of a pattern when he's pressured a bunch.  The illegal pass was awful, have to know where the stick is or just keep running, looked like plenty of daylight to make some yards.  

That being said his OL was atrocious & I don't see much point worrying about the QB until it's fixed.  Bad enough to subject a vet to it.

I think that the Seattle game created a bar that this roster simply cannot meet. It's extremely disappointing coming out of that "moral victory" loss thinking that maybe, just MAYBE boy wunderkind will find a way. This road is going to be bumpy, friends. I am actually shocked at how badly we were beaten, honestly. That running back of theirs, Breade or whatevs crushed us. 10YPC, something like that? On over TEN carries? Fucking Christ.

Anyway, we've all seen this before. Being a Bengals fan is a Groundhog's Day movie of sorts...

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

Well, all of that optimism, love and hope was wiped away with that sorry performance.

I have went from we could win every game after last week to we will probably lose every game.

Nothing was good. But the Defense was exceptionally bad.

You know it's bad/sad when Oldschooler posts this.

Double bad/sad when everything said is true.

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde...you really want to wonder which one this team is, but sadly you already know.

Just now, esjbh2 said:

You know it's bad/sad when Oldschooler posts this.

Double bad/sad when everything said is true.

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde...you really want to wonder which one this team is, but sadly you already know.

Somewhere in the middle, if we're lucky.

Mixon definitely isn't the problem. He's one of the few that can hold his head up, considering he's running behind the equivalent of me.

His fire (see also Burfict) is what our team needs more of. Fucking Dre(s) are a shit show and our decision to have 1/2 a LB on the roster isn't at all biting us in the ass.

Archived