Dalton needs to go

6 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Oh bullshit. You are selectively carving out a portion of a faith group and applying it to all. And then, for some odd reason, try to bring in an NFL quarterback into the hate-filled attack. Might as well bring Drew Brees in too then. 

I'll wait for your application of this to other faiths...but I figure it will be a long wait, as even broad brush-stroke nothings take some research. 

I did no such thing.  Can you tell me what faith a mega church is??  Why should I apply anything  to another faith?  Obviously hitting close to home. 

9 hours ago, SF2 said:

I did no such thing.  Can you tell me what faith a mega church is??  Why should I apply anything  to another faith?  Obviously hitting close to home. 

How many obfuscations can dance on the head of that pin? Don't play that silly game, it looks foolish and petty. 

T is correct..there is a cesspool to take whatever continuing argument you wish to have. And you can argue with yourself (I never go there)--where no doubt you will have the last word, as you always do. 

Please return the subject to pissing on the QB's stats and talent deficiencies which, after all, was the hackneyed point of this thread all that time ago.

Done here. 

Just now, Le Tigre said:

How many obfuscations can dance on the head of that pin? Don't play that silly game, it looks foolish and petty. 

T is correct..there is a cesspool to take whatever continuing argument you wish to have. And you can argue with yourself (I never go there)--where no doubt you will have the last word, as you always do. 

Please return the subject to pissing on the QB's stats and talent deficiencies which, after all, was the hackneyed point of this thread all that time ago.

Done here. 

I didn’t start any arguments you did. And I have never stated Dalton sucks or has to go either. Only said he is around 20th in the league. 

I simply made a joke about Dalton after someone said he stole $100 mil from the franchise and should leave and go do God’s work. I suggested opening up a Megachurch and you flipped out. 

You are are the one melting down and looking foolish, not me.  Can’t imagine you watching a Dave Chapell special. 

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

I didn’t start any arguments you did. And I have never stated Dalton sucks or has to go either. Only said he is around 20th in the league. 

I simply made a joke about Dalton after someone said he stole $100 mil from the franchise and should leave and go do God’s work. I suggested opening up a Megachurch and you flipped out. 

You are are the one melting down and looking foolish, not me.  Can’t imagine you watching a Dave Chapell special. 

You know what they say, Acting as the Prey, is even more damaging when there are no predators.  This offense culture is out of control these days.   

15 minutes ago, SouthPaw said:

You know what they say, Acting as the Prey, is even more damaging when there are no predators.  This offense culture is out of control these days.   

What is hilarious is I am not offended at all, confused is more like it.   I am totally amused by his utter meltdown over a seemingly harmless suggestion Dalton open a Megachurch.  The Ginger Preacher and his trophy wife would give ole Joel Osteen and his lovely bride a run for their money!

Dalton could call his program,  "The Lord's pre-game show!"

17 hours ago, Sox said:

My God! He's alive! Good to hear from you.It would be great if we could somehow coordinate some of us old timers to go to a game and enjoy...beer,lol

I'll be at there next week against the Cards, meeting up with my great mate LT.  

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

I simply made a joke about Dalton after someone said he stole $100 mil from the franchise and should leave and go do God’s work.

Here is what I said.....

"Andy will have made almost $100 million at the end of his 2020 contract.  It would not surprise me to see him walk away and do God's work."

I never said anything about stealing money or that he should leave.  You should be more careful when talking about what others say.

The intent of my statement was not to start any arguments about religions and churches but with all the jive about Andy staying or going the decision could be completely his.

He is very wealthy and also very religious and his foundation work is extremely important to his family.  After 10 years in the league maybe he will decide its enough and move on?

20 minutes ago, westside bengal said:

Here is what I said.....

"Andy will have made almost $100 million at the end of his 2020 contract.  It would not surprise me to see him walk away and do God's work."

I never said anything about stealing money or that he should leave.  You should be more careful when talking about what others say.

The intent of my statement was not to start any arguments about religions and churches but with all the jive about Andy staying or going the decision could be completely his.

He is very wealthy and also very religious and his foundation work is extremely important to his family.  After 10 years in the league maybe he will decide its enough and move on?

You are right, I kinda mixed up the three posts of Tibor, you and Go.  One calling him a scumbag and you know Go's opinion.   A lot of hate for Andy which I have never subscribed to.  

I apologize for offending anyone and will put myself in timeout for a week.

Good day.

How many 8 sack games do you think he's got in him? Don't worry McFinley will be in there soon enough. I look forward to hearing how much he also sucks when he, too gets destroyed. Eventually maybe we will be left with no one on the field but the OL and people will finally figure out where the problem lies. 

...not sure why we’re not rolling Andy out from where the pocket should be.  Seems like he had success with that his first year or so in the league.  

Seems that the the coaching staff is dead set on having a “pocket passer”...but fail to realize that that takes a passer AND a pocket.

:shrug: 

1 hour ago, Cricket said:

...not sure why we’re not rolling Andy out from where the pocket should be.  Seems like he had success with that his first year or so in the league.  

Seems that the the coaching staff is dead set on having a “pocket passer”...but fail to realize that that takes a passer AND a pocket.

:shrug: 

I have wondered the same.  I have only got to watch the Stealers game but I thought Andy looked slower than usual.

That would require the OT on whichever side you roll him out to get a block, otherwise it's just running him right into a free edge rusher.  They're already in shotgun/max protect looks on 2nd & 2, the only way this team is going to protect a QB is by keeping him on the sidelines.

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

That would require the OT on whichever side you roll him out to get a block, otherwise it's just running him right into a free edge rusher.  They're already in shotgun/max protect looks on 2nd & 2, the only way this team is going to protect a QB is by keeping him on the sidelines.

Right now, the defense knows exactly where Dalton will be on EVERY passing down...with a shower curtain of an offensive line being the only thing in the way.  Rolling AD out on occasion will introduce at least a small amount of uncertainty regarding his whereabouts.  

2 minutes ago, Cricket said:

Right now, the defense knows exactly where Dalton will be on EVERY passing down...with a shower curtain of an offensive line being the only thing in the way.  Rolling AD out on occasion will introduce at least a small amount of uncertainty regarding his whereabouts.  

Yeh IDK, he's already running for his life back there, how could anyone tell the difference?   I think they're trying to do stuff like this but it just gets blown up like everything else.

Bumble Fingers lost the game yesterday, if he had not fumbled he would’ve ran in for a TD and the 4th down play was on him to make final decision, either hand off to Mixon or pull in for him to run.  He was then stopped and dropped like the clown he is as Mixon walked off in disgust.  He did not even care he was WWE dropped.  😂 I know, you Little Red BB gun fans think he is never his fault.  Carry On! 

4 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

Bumble Fingers lost the game yesterday, if he had not fumbled he would’ve ran in for a TD and the 4th down play was on him to make final decision, either hand off to Mixon or pull in for him to run.  He was then stopped and dropped like the clown he is as Mixon walked off in disgust.  He did not even care he was WWE dropped.  😂 I know, you Little Red BB gun fans think he is never his fault.  Carry On! 

Come on man, what is wrong with a play action QB draw out of the shotgun on 4th and less than a yard?

Archived