Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
oldschooler

On to the Bills

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, turningpoint said:

Lovely. Why did we let burfict go???

Because he is slow and can’t tackle anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, oldschooler said:

He can't be worse than what they are trotting out there now

 

 

 

He has borderline starting talent. He was never going to be a difference maker this year. It’s not an easy position for a rookie.  Our back 7 is just a collection of guys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, oldschooler said:

He can't be worse than what they are trotting out there now

 

 

 

I thought this new day was about playing the rookies, why add only one LB this offseason despite the obvious needs and not play him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

I thought this new day was about playing the rookies, why add only one LB this offseason despite the obvious needs and not play him?

Because he isn’t good enough 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2019 at 9:27 PM, turningpoint said:

Lovely. Why did we let burfict go???

 

Because the Stealers were scared of him so the NFL had to suspend him every year until he left their division

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SF2 said:

Because he isn’t good enough 

What is the standard, because Vigil and Brown are fringe talents at best. It's hard to develop on the bench, for him not to get any snaps even in a blowout like last week doesn't make any sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

What is the standard, because Vigil and Brown are fringe talents at best. It's hard to develop on the bench, for him not to get any snaps even in a blowout like last week doesn't make any sense.

I don't disagree at all.  However, even the supposed superstar Devin Bush at Pittsburgh is having growing pains at the position.  Just a huge talent difference at the NFL vs ACC level which is where Pratt played.  Pratt goes from being one of the best athletes on the field his entire life to being very average.  Just too much speed and power to be a little out of position in the NFL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SF2 said:

I don't disagree at all.  However, even the supposed superstar Devin Bush at Pittsburgh is having growing pains at the position.  Just a huge talent difference at the NFL vs ACC level which is where Pratt played.  Pratt goes from being one of the best athletes on the field his entire life to being very average.  Just too much speed and power to be a little out of position in the NFL. 

 

Sounds like the usual choice of familiar-bad or bad but with some chance of being good eventually.  Everyone blamed Marvin for this even after we learned he wasn't allowed to set the game roster the first few years, let alone make team roster decisions.  Now he's gone and we're going to blame Zac Taylor instead of the notoriously meddlesome owner that needs to have his finger in every pie?

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...