WEEK 3: Bengals @ Bills

4 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

not really..

O-line, LB's and dre have been doing it every game..they are all extra bad today

I hear you, I'm saying to a level of "embarrassing futility".  Against Seattle both units were pretty good overall, with some poor individual performances yes.  Last week the defense couldn't do shit all anything, and this week it's the offense (defense is still not great, but they've done a good job on run D).

Just now, High School Harry said:

Your avatar says it all.

Homer call.

All the way.

I'm glad you got the joke, but what are you saying?  Vigil didn't have a grip on the ball?  Are you watching the game?  Staratore was in the middle of explaining why it was going to be Bengal's ball before the call came in.  After the announcers tried to help explain the call Staratore went the other way and agreed with them.  Believe whatever you want but the video doesn't lie, and Staratore agreed with me until the refs on the field didn't.

If you think I'm a homer you don't read my posts.

13 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

I'm glad you got the joke, but what are you saying?  Vigil didn't have a grip on the ball?  Are you watching the game?  Staratore was in the middle of explaining why it was going to be Bengal's ball before the call came in.  After the announcers tried to help explain the call Staratore went the other way and agreed with them.  Believe whatever you want but the video doesn't lie, and Staratore agreed with me until the refs on the field didn't.

If you think I'm a homer you don't read my posts.

No, I was saying the Bengals got Homered, just like your avatar.

I was agreeing with you and using your avatar as an example.

No problem at all with the post or you whatsoever.

Archived