WEEK 3: Bengals @ Bills

21 minutes ago, bigboi said:

meaning the bengals should have gotten 2 pts and the ball back.when did the rules go out the window,the nfl is fixed.

He actually ran into the Bengals endzone, that used to be a touchdown.

But man that OL holding on the TD was atrocious.

Oh well, didn't deserve to win the way they played in the first half anyway. On to the Stealers and those bright Monday Night lights.

4 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Another horrible call. I haven't seen a screenshot. But I'll take one from my recording later if I have too

Also take a screenshot of the Bills’ game-winning TD.  The view from behind the Bills, looking toward the (Another blatantly obvious hold “overlooked”)

6 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Even if they rule it a safety, by the time he left the endzone which would have been when the actual safety would have been rewarded,  there would have been about 6 seconds left in the game.  The Bills would still be leading 19 to 21 and would be punting to the Bengals who would need to get into field goal range in 6 seconds. 

The cold hard fact is Dalton threw it into coverage (Had to make a throw with so little time left) and it was intercepted.  Not much different than last weekend where if the call had been ruled an incomplete pass, the Bengals still needed to go 40 yards to get into field goal range with no timeouts and only 9 seconds left. 

Win the game before there are less than 10 seconds left and you still need 30 plus yards. 

BTW, the holding in that game was ridiculous. 

Archived