Fuck the Stealers

6 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

"The wolves ARE coming"? :Thoughtful-min:

Yeah I found that quote to be hilarious as well....

This us vs. the world schtick is amusing, especially when you consider the awful play they have given the fans this year.

The Bengals should be mad at themselves, not everyone who isn't in the locker room. It seems like the wheels are coming off the Taylor bandwagon one at a time. 

I know it's supposed to be a New Dey, but I don't remember too many 0-3 starts under he who shall not be named. 

Until the team has a legitimate NFL offensive line and linebacking group I refuse to throw Taylor under the bus.   The best teams have great offensive lines.  The good teams have good offensive lines.  The bad teams...,  its not a coincidence.  Ask Kylar Murray what its like to play behind a crap o line as a rookie, 9 sacks yesterday.    I mean Frank Gore was walking past our linebackers wearing a pair of Depends yesterday. 

28 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Until the team has a legitimate NFL offensive line and linebacking group I refuse to throw Taylor under the bus.   The best teams have great offensive lines.  The good teams have good offensive lines.  The bad teams...,  its not a coincidence.  Ask Kylar Murray what its like to play behind a crap o line as a rookie, 9 sacks yesterday.    I mean Frank Gore was walking past our linebackers wearing a pair of Depends yesterday. 

it was probably the shoes.. I mean did you know that he uses some old pair of shoes they don't make anymore., seriously did they mention it even once?!?!?!?!?!

3 hours ago, HavePityPlease said:

I didn't see any of the Steeler game as it happened, but looking at the highlights.... the 49ers REALLY tried HARD to lose that game.  FIVE turnovers?  Good lord the Stealers suck.

I casually watched it and 3 of SF's turnovers came in the red zone and Pittspuke only got 6 points off of them. 

But Pittspuke's defense was trying to strip balls, etc. so that does not bode well for Ross.

4 point favorites? I'm not surprised. 

42 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

it was probably the shoes.. I mean did you know that he uses some old pair of shoes they don't make anymore., seriously did they mention it even once?!?!?!?!?!

That was weird. “Oh look, black tape is coming off of them!  Here is camera shot of black trainers tape on the field!!!”

If there had been a drinking game where everyone took a shot of tequila every time they

mentioned that dupe's shoes, half the drinkers would have been so hammered they

would not have seen the end of the game.

Isn't there anything else for the commentators to talk about?  Like blown calls?

Oh yeah ...  

58e07115d7272a76ce3065973faa6f4d--football-memes-pittsburgh.jpg

5 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Yeah I found that quote to be hilarious as well....

This us vs. the world schtick is amusing, especially when you consider the awful play they have given the fans this year.

The Bengals should be mad at themselves, not everyone who isn't in the locker room. It seems like the wheels are coming off the Taylor bandwagon one at a time. 

I know it's supposed to be a New Dey, but I don't remember too many 0-3 starts under he who shall not be named. 

Marv only had three 0-3 starts, but he was no stranger to early-season shittiness.  Actually, he brought some late-season shittiness from time-to-time, as well, especially in January.

2003:  0-3 and 1-4

2004:  1-4 and 2-5

2007:  1-4 and 2-6

2008:  0-8 and 1-11-1

2010:  2-11

2017:  0-3

Taylor may fall out of favor with some or even many this season, but any woes this franchise currently has are on Marvin and MB.  

watching Mason be an average QB with the burg is watching a copy of the cats with AD. With an average or worse line, can't quite get it done.  I saw a number of times he took a sack that the big lumix would've fought through and then hit AB for 25 yards.  The current rules of the NLF make the import of QB play so disproportionate to the rest of the team. And much as I had to hate on the big dufus, he was really annoyingly good.

When's the last time MNF had two 0-3 teams?

1 hour ago, Bleeds Orange said:

Taylor may fall out of favor with some or even many this season, but any woes this franchise currently has are on Marvin and MB.  

Let's not forget Pumpkin & her pet Troy.  One or both were the brain trust behind lowballing their franchise LT. The team has gotten considerably worse in the years since their alleged changing of the guard.  3x the nepotism, still 0-fer in the postseason.

Archived