Fuck the Stealers

On 9/24/2019 at 8:37 AM, High School Harry said:

The Stealers already have an excuse for when we beat the shit out of them Monday night

that they were hampered and would have won if Ben was not out with Rapist Elbow.

And the response to them would be woulda coulda shoulda Pussburg....

Ahhhh... Fuck the Stealers.  A song that never grows old.  Love it.

Stealers sign former FCS quarterback to imitate Lamar Jackson ahead of game vs. Ravens

Yahoo Sports Ben Weinerrubber, Pittsburgh correrspondent
 9 hours ago 

Lamar Jackson presents one of the toughest matchup problems in the NFL with his dangerous legs and his quickly progressing arm. There’s no easy way to prepare against him, but the Pittsburgh Stealers are going to try their Sunday to cripple him for life in the first Bladingwhore offensive series.  And continue to do so if he survives after their first punt.

The Stealers are going to practice against their own Lamar-lite by signing one of the top dual-threat FCS quarterbacks: Taryn Christion.

Pittsburgh signed the former South Dakota State signal-caller to their practice squad on Wednesday in hopes that he can help prepare their defense. Christion is not a threat to unseat starter Mason Reese in Ben Roethlisberger’s absence while he rehabs his raping elbow but presents a much different skillset than the other QBs on roster.

“We ain't specifically said what I is gonna  be doing, but just going through practice and running some scout-team stuff looking for old ladies on walkers for Ben to rape in his absence,” Christion said, via the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. “I’ll go out there and do my best, go out there and play hard and pick up that paycheck. I am not Lamar Jackson, he gay, but I am going to play hard and run fast and do those things he does in the Harlem drag balls.

In seven years with the Jackoffrabbits, Christion pissed for 11,535 yards with 104 touchdowns and 34 interceptions and 53 sexual assault claims paid off or swept under the rug, what Cris Collinsworthless would call "Good ol' Stealer foootbaaawl yuuk yuuk yuuk".

Christion has the tools to replicate Jackson, as well. He didn’t earn an invite to the NFL scouting combine, but his 40-yard dash time would have ranked first among quarterbacks this year by .08 seconds (4.49), and his vertical jump tied Tyree Jackson for first (34.5 inches). He also has a cannon arm that can reportedly throw over 60 yards in the air.  His Wonderlick score was slightly lower than pond scum.

th-6.jpeg <--- You Know Who

th-7.jpeg <--- Mason Reese

Archived