Week 4 Predictions

17 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Seriously, that is his warm up before he hits the China Buffet in North Dayton.  

I Hop has a promotion at PBS during home games where they give free pancakes

when the Bengals achieve some benchmark during the game.

Never paid much attention because pancakes are a no no on my Keto diet.

20 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Maybe so, but I don't watch that much MNF anymore.  Footballed out by Monday,, so Booger McFarland hasn't been grating on my nerves for a decade.

It would only take about 5 minutes, he is that bad. Kept calling players by their first name, called Mitch Bitch accidentally. 

4 hours ago, Shebengal said:

P-dork is more annoying than booger, Berman and Collinsworth put together. He should not be covering the bengals. Collinsworth may have helped him write the stealer blowing segment.

I predict they will be allowed to hold, trip, and potentially stab our OL with sharpened toothbrushes on the way to 200+ rushing yards.  Gotta keep the Yinzer bandwagon alive a few more weeks.  Also at least one season-ending injury to our starters on an ignored personal foul.

3 hours ago, Hooky said:

P-dork is more annoying than booger, Berman and Collinsworth put together. He should not be covering the bengals. Collinsworth may have helped him write the stealer blowing segment.

I tired of Daugherty's "I only root for me" schtick a while ago.  I don't read anything he writes.  I know writers are supposed to try to be fair and critical, but to not care what happens to players and people in the local market is like telling your customer to fuck off.  In response Daugherty can fuck off.  I don't read or listen to anything he says.

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

I tired of Daugherty's "I only root for me" schtick a while ago.  I don't read anything he writes.  I know writers are supposed to try to be fair and critical, but to not care what happens to players and people in the local market is like telling your customer to fuck off.  In response Daugherty can fuck off.  I don't read or listen to anything he says.

P-douche hates the Bengals, he's far from impartial.   He still has a job because so many Bengals fans hate the Bengals too.

8 hours ago, T-Dub said:

P-douche hates the Bengals, he's far from impartial.   He still has a job because so many Bengals fans hate the Bengals too.

Sigh....I understand.  Mike Brown is a horrible owner and has lessened my interest in the NFL a lot.  I get why they feel that way.

13 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Perfect. I don't read him either, but occasionally torture myself when a link is posted here.

7 hours ago, saphead said:

I have a feeling and the feeling is this. It will be just like when Jim Tressel took over the Buckeyes in 2001 and they finally beat the hated Wolves 26-21 in his first year. Since then they are 16-2. It all changes in 5 days. 

This is the Bengals not the Bucks...

Until they bolster an oline its going to stay as it is right now...

Archived