WEEK 4: BENGALS @ STEALERS

1 minute ago, LostInDaJungle said:

You know what, I don't want to hear about how talented Geno, Dunlap, Hubbard, etc... are. Yeah, our LB's suck, but they're still part of an o-line that's giving up huge runs and letting  Dickless McDillweed stand there for half an hour and wait for the outlet pass. 

The Stealers have a good line and half the time we're rushing 3 and dropping 8.  We're not even trying to bring pressure.

1 minute ago, LostInDaJungle said:

You know what, I don't want to hear about how talented Geno, Dunlap, Hubbard, etc... are. Yeah, our LB's suck, but they're still part of an o-line that's giving up huge runs and letting  Dickless McDillweed stand there for half an hour and wait for the outlet pass. 

I agree

1 minute ago, MichaelWeston said:

How many seasons are we going to see the team scrambling to replace terrible positions that they tried to convince us weren't bad all offseason. Tackle and LB are not even professional level players. 

No they are not and the fans knew this yet...here we are. And, how fucking bad is Billy Price?!? Guy can’t even get into THIS lineup?

3 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

How many seasons are we going to see the team scrambling to replace terrible positions that they tried to convince us weren't bad all offseason. Tackle and LB are not even professional level players. 

Vigil had that one nice tackle.  Defense has held up OK but the O is a mess.

Just now, T-Dub said:

Vigil had that one nice tackle.  Defense has held up OK but the O is a mess.

When Vigil tried to tackle the RB in the open field you knew it was going to be embarrassing.   I think he may have gotten a fingernail on him.  

1 minute ago, BengalFanInTO said:

No they are not and the fans knew this yet...here we are. And, how fucking bad is Billy Price?!? Guy can’t even get into THIS lineup?

Billy Price is good. The 2nd to 4th best lineman out there. Well on the field in white anyway. Played well last week. 

Archived